Thursday, April 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti April Blog Hop


It's the 8th of the month and you know what that means!  It's hop day at Reverse Confetti.  If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Ali Farmer's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details you'll find them here at the 
Reverse Confetti Blog.
I'm loving citrus colors lately - orange, lemon and grapefruit. I think I'm anxious for some summer sunshine! LOL! Today I'm sharing a card and a gift tag made with the Orange Blossoms Stamp Set.

My card starts with orange card stock layered on a white card base. I trim the colored card stock slightly smaller than the base so that no color is peeking along the edges. I topped the orange panel with the Outlined Frame cut from white card stock. I love the color that's peeking in the die cut border.
I topped the panel with the center die cut piece from Stitched Note and Frames cut from orange card stock. I topped it with a pierced circle die from Flowers For Mom stamped with a simple sentiment. Beautiful Orange Blossoms embellish the sentiment and a scatter of orange sequins adds a little bling.
I love the repeat of patterns (circles and rectangles) as well as repeat of colors (orange and white) on this sunny card.
  
My tag uses the same dies. I did add a piece of solid cardstock behind the Stitched Note and Frames to help keep them assembled, hide the tape holding them together and to add a little thickness to the tag. A big beautiful bow never hurts either right?

Ready to see more projects created with your favorite Reverse Confetti products? Your next stop is the talented Dilay Nacar!

Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna (That’s Me!)

I appreciate your kindness and wish you a beautiful blessed day!




Card Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps| Reverse Confetti Orange Blossoms
Dies | Reverse Confetti Orange Blossoms, Flowers For Mom, Stitched Note & Frames, Outlined Frame

Tag
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Orange Blossoms
Dies | Reverse Confetti Orange Blossoms, Flowers For Mom, Stitched Note & Frames

Orange Blossoms
Orange Blossoms

RC | SSS
Orange Blossoms CC
Orange Blossoms CC

RC | SSS
Flowers For Mom
Flowers For Mom

RC | SSS
Stitched Note & Frames
Stitched Note & Frames

RC | SSS
Outlined Frame
Outlined Frame

RC | SSS

5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

So fabulous!!

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful duo Jeanne! Orange Blossoms is def one of my favorite sets right now.

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Jeanne, love all of those oranges!

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet, love the coloring!

Sue D said...

Cute and cheery with the citrus.