Thursday, April 1, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge - Happy Bee Day

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
This time the challenge is BEE-utiful! I see a sweet honeybee on a watercolor background and a pretty script inspirational sentiment. Not loving the inspiration photo? That's ok.. just work with the sketch.
I focused on that sweet bee! I placed my first order with Studio Katia and couldn't wait to use the stamps. These little cuties are the Honey Bees. I colored mine with Copic markers and layered them over a Scallop Honeycomb Cover Plate.
My package arrived with a free gift of some Pineapple Delight crystals so I decided on a shaker card.. you'll find the fun mix inside and outside the shaker. I wanted it to look like a few gems escaped.
If you look close you'll see a striped background die through the open shaker die cut windows. That's the Rectangular Dots cover plate.
Get BEE-sy because now it's your turn! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Studio Katia Honey Bees
Dies | Studio Katia Honey Bees, Scallop Honeycomb Cover, Rectangular Dots Cover
Gems | Studio Katia Pineapple Delight

SK = Studio Katia
Honey Bees
Honey Bees
Shop at:
SK
Honey Bees
Honey Bees
Shop at:
SK
Scallop Honeycomb Cover
Scallop Honeycomb Cover
Shop at:
SK
Rectangular Dots Cover
Rectangular Dots Cover
Shop at:
SK
Pineapple Delight
Pineapple Delight
Shop at:
SK

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Dare I say this is as cute as can BEE!!

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, just brings a smile :)