Sunday, April 25, 2021

Graphic 45 Dreamland Collection


Are you looking for a sweet escape? I know I am!! You never have to ask me twice!  I appreciate having a hobby to keep my hands busy and my mind on positive thoughts.and sometimes a trip to magical places like Dreamland from Graphic 45.
  
The Graphic 45 Dreamland Collection is just the ticket! It captures sunshine, moonbeams and a little fantasy all at the same time! The pretty papers are shades of yellow, reds and blues. The papers capture images of mermaids, fairies, of taking flight and setting sail – all the things dreams are made of.
  
Whenever I get my hands on a new collection, I pop out all the chipboard pieces, add baby powder to the backs of the stickers and sort through all the die cut pieces. It helps to know exactly what you have before you start making and let’s face it, a treat for the eyes is always welcome.
I lay out the images on sheets of clear plastic the same size as my card base so I can mix and match to my heart’s content before I commit and adhere them in place. Here’s a peek at eight of the cards I made with this collection in progress.

The plastic sheets make it easy to pick up the entire sheet and lay it over different pattern papers and layouts. Because the sheets are clear the paper shows through and I know exactly what my cards will look like!
Let the Graphic 45 Dreamland Collection sail you to far away places that you can only find in your dreams!




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5”
Dreamland 8” Paper Pad
Dreamland Chipboard
Dreamland Die Cuts
Dreamland Stickers
Dies | Policy and Decorative Dies

SCB = Scrapbook dot com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
CHER = A Cherry On Top

Dreamland 8
Dreamland 8"

SCB | SSS
Dreamland Chipboard
Dreamland Chipboard

SCB | SSS | CHER
Dreamland Die Cuts
Dreamland Die Cuts

SCB | SSS
Dreamland Stickers
Dreamland Stickers

SCB | CHER
Policy & Decorative Dies
Policy & Decorative Dies

SCB | G45

2 comments:

Jennifer Lewis said...

Hi Jeanne! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Gave me a chance to come visit yours. I love your idea of arranging all your magical pieces on acetate to plan the card and match to paper. I need to try that! You are right--this is a magical collection!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty colors, these are wonderful!