Thursday, April 29, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge - Lift Me Up!

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge . You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!


Awwwww.. aren't the giraffes just adorable? I see a Mother's love.. but I also see spots, I see woodgrain and neutral colors... and of course I see the animals themselves.. their giraffes!! If you're not inspired by what you see in the photo.. then you're welcome to play along with the sketch. I was feeling awesome this time..LOL!! and decided to FUSE them together - feeling a little influence from BOTH!
My go to for all things giraffe is the Reverse Confetti You Lift Me Up stamp set. I love the cute images that are perfect for baby or just a little pick me up.
I layered the giraffes on a See Through Tag that I actually adhered to my card up side down. I didn't want the little tag hole showing and I knew the sentiment strip would cover it along the bottom.
The background is two stacked die cut panels in hot pink layered over a yellow panel of card stock so it would coordinate with the giraffes.
  
It's time to stick your neck out!! LOL!!! Because now it's your turn! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Lift Me Up
Dies | Reverse Confetti Lift Me Up, See Through Tag, Plaid Lines Big, Plaid Lines Small

Lift Me Up
Lift Me Up

RC
Lift Me Up CC
Lift Me Up CC

RC
See Through Tag
See Through Tag

RC | SSS
Plaid Lines Big
Plaid Lines Big

RC | SSS
Plaid Lines Small
Plaid Lines Small

RC | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card, Jeanne!