Wednesday, April 14, 2021

You Look Stunning Darling!

Well Hello Beautiful! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a pretty in pink confection made with Pretty Little Studio's Miss Sadie Rose Collection.
My card starts with a base of Darling Pink 8" paper topped with a Patchwork Journaling card I embellished the card with die cut Rose Garden florals and a Such A Lady printed vintage style dress.
I added a pillbox hat and purse in matching print from the Sadie’s Accessories sticker sheet. I usually apply baby powder to the back of the stickers to prevent them sticking just anywhere. I can play around with my arrangement before I decide exactly where to place the item in my arrangement. When I'm ready to adhere a powdered sticker I simply apply some liquid adhesive.
I added some clear stickers - the "beautiful" from Charming Word Clear and some faux stitching in pink and black from the Patchwork Stitches sheets. I love how the clear stickers allow the pattern paper prints to show through.
I added a sentiment strip from the Out and About Word Pink sticker sheet that says "you look stunning, darling". The word sheets come in three different colors so you can coordinate your designs easily. Some sequins are always the finishing touch for some sparkle and shine.
Have a great day and be amazing Darling!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Miss Sadie Rose Collection | Darling Pink 8"
Journaling Card | Patchwork
Die Cuts | Rose Garden | Such A Lady
Sticker | Sadie’s Accessories | Charming Word Clear | Patchwork Stitches | Out and About Word Pink
Sequins | Rose Pink | Umbrella Pink

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is delightful!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile! What a pretty little outfit you've created!