Monday, August 12, 2019

Jillibean Soup - Rainbow Roux,
5 Cards One Collection

Ask me my favorite color and I’ll say ALL OF THEM! How can anyone ever choose a favorite? If you love color like me then you’ll love the Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux Collection! 
The Rainbow Roux Collection is a pack of fun! There’s lots of great images that are sure to have you smiling. The collection kit comes with pattern paper, die cut Pea Pod Parts and a sticker sheet.
Each collection also has a 12” sheet of Bite Size Bits. In this collection it’s a sheet of cut apart tags that make great focal points for your projects. Everything is color coordinated so mixing and matching is a breeze. 
Check out this cute pineapple wearing sunglasses! If he doesn’t make you smile I don’t know what will! 
I love to make cards with scenes, and these little guys needed a place to play. I hand cut paper into waves for rolling hills. Little mushrooms adorn the landscape, and the sun is a heart in the sky.
It’s going to be a beautiful day! 

All cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux Collection Pack


Rainbow Roux Collection Kit 12
Rainbow Roux Collection Kit 12"
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS
Rainbow Roux Epoxy Stickers
Rainbow Roux Epoxy Stickers
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS
Rainbow Roux Peapod Parts
Rainbow Roux Peapod Parts
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Layer upon layer of cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards so much and these are so cute. I had to buy the paper collection :-).