Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Document Life

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great day! Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Document Life Collection. This office inspired collection is filled with lots of fun different elements like tabs, labels, faux sticky notes and more. I think it's great for making cards for co workers and friends. The colors have a fun retro vibe that make them ideal for anyone on your list!
I thought this sentiment would be perfect for someone who just received some happy news. It makes my heart happy when good things happen to the people who deserve them most. It's nice to let them know I noticed.
This card has a secret pocket too! You can tuck a gift card behind the candy stripe Highlights double sided journaling card. There's not a whole lot of die cut embellishments in this set. You can add lots of your own touches with supplies found on your desk like paper clips, staples etc. I am smitten with the Clear Stitches Stickers that are perfect for adding a touch of faux stitching to everything. Because they're clear your pretty papers show through.
Have fun celebrating the EVERY DAY with this wonderful collection!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Document Life Collection
3x4 Journaling | Highlights (Double Sided), Happenings
Stickers |Stitches Clear
Cut Aparts | Just Because Word Flags
Die Cuts |Rise and Shine Tag

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of fun and I like the sentiment!