Friday, August 30, 2019

Reverse Confetti Watercolor Butterfly Blossoms

I'm feeling like a little water coloring! Check out the pretty card I made with the Butterfly Blossoms stamp set! 
I love the contrast of the loose water color background against the crisp Copic colored butterfly in the center of the card.
I created the background by stamping the floral image from the set with Versafine Ink on watercolor paper. You can use whatever water color paint you like. I have two custom palattes filled with my favorite tube colors that I used. Just have fun! 
I added a white card stock wreath and topped it with a die cut butterfly. Alternating patterns with solids helps keep things from getting too busy.
I didn't want to cover up all that pretty water coloring so I added a sentiment on the inside of the card. 
I stamped butterflies with RC Iced Aqua Ink and stamped the sentiment in black. 
The finishing touch was some bling in the flower centers! I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Butterfly Blossoms
Dies | Reverse Confetti Butterfly Blossoms, Wreaths


Butterfly Blossoms
Butterfly Blossoms

RC | SSS
Butterfly Blossoms CC
Butterfly Blossoms CC

RC | SSS
Wreaths CC
Wreaths CC

RC
RC Aqua Cardstock
RC Aqua Cardstock

RC
Iced Aqua Dye Ink Pad
Iced Aqua Dye Ink Pad

RC
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB
Versafine Onyx Black
Versafine Onyx Black

SSS | SCB

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Jeanne, what a marvelous card!

Sharron said...

Love this, Jeanne! Love how you stamped your background and then colored everything with cheery, bright colors!