Friday, March 4, 2016

CASology SPIN - Birthday Wishes


I'm always trying to play along at CASology!  I'm going to try harder to play along on Tuesday's when the challenge comes out.  Sometimes it's difficult .. you get the cue word in your head and then you stew on it for a few days, and before you know it the week is over, and I didn't join the challenge. I'm inspired by the beautiful clean and simple designs I find there.  The designs are always fun and clever and make me smile.  Have you seen some of them for this week?  So you see the cue word is spin.. what does that mean to you?  Some of the samples I saw at CASology - you need to go check this.. a dryer in spin cycle - OMG there is even a little lost sock on top... a bicycle for spin class...a record player, a ferris wheel... you get the picture. 

 I saw a similar card - with a game spinner like mine by Kymona - but honest, this is the first set that came to mind when I saw the Cue word.  Kymona left hers super clean and uncolored.  You know I just couldn't resist filling it in!  Who doesn't love a rainbow? 
Yes, the spinner really works - that is why the top panel is popped up - I have foam adhesive everywhere but in the center of the spinner.
If you're going to play you better get a move on!  










Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Stamps of Life | Spinner2stamp
Spinner  | Tim Holtz

11 comments:

Donna said...

I so understand where you are coming from! Weekly challenges go by far too quickly for me. So yeah, I definitely hear you on that one :)
Love your card. X

Joyce said...

This is fantastic, Jeanne. What a bright and happy rainbow spinner card. And, there is no bad place to land. I hear you on the weekly challenges. I miss a lot of them too, sometimes even make the card but miss the link. Anyhoo--so glad you joined us this week, on time, for CASology.

Unknown said...

Hi I've just found your blog,I love your projects and your use of bright vibrant use of colours Debbs xx

Judy1223 said...

Jeanne, thanks for all your kind comments about CASology and the DT cards this week. I LOVE your colorful spinner card, a great main image with lots of white space! I love it when you play along at CASology...thanks for joining this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is perfect for the cue word, what a GREAT card Jeanne!! I think I would cheat a little with the spinner so it landed on ice-cream time with every spin!!

Jacquie Southas said...

I'm so glad you found the time to play along with the CASology challenge this week, Jeanne! The game spinner is terrific & I love the rainbow of color!

Tracey McNeely said...

Well isn't this just a whole lot of fun! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Jeanne...so much fun!

Jen W. said...

I love your bright na happy take on the cue word and the rainbow colours are the icing on the cake! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Lisa Lara said...

So darn clever.

cm said...

SPIN-tacular! Love this!
Hugs~c