Friday, January 22, 2016

TYIC# - Blue Skies Ahead

Happy Friday!  I hope you have some fun planned for the weekend!  Me?  I'm hoping for some quiet time with Mr. J. We've had lots of emotional stress lately and I'd be happy to do absolutely nothing all weekend. 

I've been keeping him busy on the weekends with little projects around the house that seem to keep getting away from us.   And I've been putting a few "finishing touches" on my craft room...  I added a bar chair for the counter top so you're welcome to come and join me now that you have a place to sit, and one more shelf would be nice.  I can't seem to find one to match the others we put up less than 6 months ago. 

I have to say now that I KNOW where everything landed and I can find what I'm looking for I am much happier.  There is nothing like loosing track of what's where to make you crazy! 

A new challenge begins today at Tag You're It.  This one is from DT member Erin Thiem of Homemade Cards By Erin Blog.
I love the cute scene Erin created on her card - the trees, clouds, and of course the trailer ready to hit the road.   It got me daydreaming of places I'd like to go or see, and created a little scene of my own. 

 The images I used are from the Avery Elle Happy Camper stamp set.   I stamped the images on a piece of white card stock, trimmed it down to what I thought was a "tag" size, and then clipped the top corners.   A scrap paper for a little masking made the scene easy to create. I fussy cut the little fox and adhered it with adhesive foam tape.  A sprinkle of glitter for my snow capped mountains adds lots of sparkle. 
I hope you'll join us at Tag You're It!  This one was lots of fun.  A great excuse to ink up a whole bunch of stamps and make a little scene of your own. 


Stamps:  Avery Elle Happy Camper
Die:  Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes
Twisted Burlap May Arts

9 comments:

Donna said...

Jeanne... This tag is a real cutie :)

Julia Aston said...

Love your cute tage Jeanne! hope you get to relax and do nothing this weekend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne I love this sweet scene that you created, so cute and love those stamps too!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Swoon, so fabulous and love the bit of sparkle on the mountains.

Sharron said...

Sounds like you are making more progress than we are with the house projects. I finally tackled the basement room where my baskets are and hubby put up shelves. Only problem, now everything is strung everywhere making things look even more disorganized! Love your sweet card! A trip to the mountains sounds like fun!

Sand Lee said...

This is just adorable! Love your scene you created...very creative! xx

Kara Lynne said...

Now, I want to go THERE! What a fun, whimsical place to be! Your tag is adorable!

anja curvers said...

Your tag is really awesome such a great scenery love, love it.

cm said...

Little renovations..they never end, do they! Our place needs an overhaul but given we live in a townhouse and are bound by strict rules, that won't be happening. I'm buying lottery tickets! Your little scene here has planted an even brighter smile on my face! Amazing how much 'landscape' fits on a tag...mountains, water, trees, the darling fox and the mushrooms that make me giggle! Love this!
hugs~c