Sunday, January 31, 2016

12 Kits of Occasions - Amazing!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  It's the last day of the month!  Do you know what that means?  Welllll.. it's time for the 12 Kits of Occasions!  We're a group of 12 friends who like to papercraft!  Every month we take turns putting together a kit and sending it to the rest of the team.  We all get the same kit and at the end of the month we post what we made!  It's fun to see how our ideas were similar or very different from the rest of the group.   This month our hostess is Lindsey Larsen from Occasional Crafting!  You wouldn't believe the kit she put together for us!  Something for everyone I tell you!   Here's a collage pic to show you all the goodies we got to work with! 

Seriously lots of goodies right?   Pattern Paper, Glittery Paper, and oh so many fun die cuts and stamped images I could have made so much more than I actually did.  Everything came together so easy too!   No tricky ingredients to look for this time... all treats!  I loved all the gold foil and glitter paper that was included!  You can see the complete list of ingredients here at The 12 Kits of Occasions Blog!

Ok .. down to business here!  I think I broke my record this time!!  7 cards!! And honest I could have made more if I didn't 'run out of time!  I hope you like them!
 
 
We got two different flower bunches to work with for this one.  I couldn't resist stacking them together to make one huge bouquet!
 Yes.. that is GOLD EMBOSSING!!
Confession to make on this one.. messed it up when I was coloring.. but didn't want to give up.  Thankfully I just got this set for Christmas and was able to try try again.  I won't tell you how many times... it's embarassing... but very happy with this one!    Practice makes perfect! 
 I wanted you to see the glitter I added to that yummy donut!
Whew!  Lots of cards right?  Wait until you see what the rest of the team made!  We have two new teamies joining us too!   Finally... we're back to a group of 12 again!    You can see a sample from each of the designers or follow us here at The 12 Kits of Occasions Blog. or just click on the names below to jump to their blogs! 







 Finished size all projects 4.25 x 5.5"

14 comments:

Birgit said...

Your cards are always among my favorites! What a fun kit to play with!

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous cards and amazing photos! I'm in awe at 7 perfectly wonderful cards! The gold celebrate with diagonal panels... brilliant! So beautiful the way you showcased that amazing cover plate!

Tenia Nelson said...

very cool cards!!!

Joyce said...

Holy cow, Jeanne. I really do think you broke a record. Every single card is fantastic, and you have given me some great ideas about how to use some bits I ran out of time for. So glad to see that you had such fun with this kit, and also made some amazing cards.

Marybeth said...

You can sure tell you are a pro at this card making stuff :) My gosh Jeanne this are all so darn perfect! I love your watercolor many tries and you came up with a gorgeous one! I am drooling over the shades of pink and gold celebrate card! That should be on the cover of a card magazine !

Darnell said...

You were really in the creative groove with this terrific kit, Jeanne! Seven cards and each one is stunning! Thank you for all the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...so many beautiful cards! I can't wait to start cas'ing them with all my left overs. Your third card is my favorite, love how you used both sets of flowers, so clever and so beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...

There your are! Jeanne I'd missed your post yesterday! YOU have done masterfully with Lindsey's kit! LOve the background you've created for that gorgeous gold number; and the bow on Ms. Ellie's tail is just adorable! Every card a charmer!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Jeanne these are all just so fabulous! You really used all the pieces of Lindsey's kit perfectly. Love the elephant with the balloons attached to his bottom, we were on the same wavelength with the gold on gold and your map--eek love the watercolouring! So many lovely creations.

Diane Jaquay said...

Such an awesome kit, and all of your cards using it are top notch!

Sharron said...

Oh, look at all those cards--every one is amazing! Love your little ellie with the bow! As always, you combined things beautifully. The very full bouquet and that gorgeous pink and gold design. Love how you used three shades of cardstock. Wonderful watercolors and fabulous combo of sweet treats, complete with lots of sparkles! Love them all!!

Jen Carter said...

Wow! You got a lot of cards out of this card and they are all equally gorgeous! Loved seeing them all!

cm said...

Holy moley, Jeanne...we're sooooo fortunate to see this array of stunning cards! You've created magic with this kit! Highlights for me: the cutie-pie elephant and the water-coloured map. I may need to order that map at some point (wish our dollar would improve...immediately *grin*)
Hugs~c

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, I admired these cards a few days ago, but for some reason couldn't comment. And oh how they are so worthy of not just a comment, but the highest compliment! I truly truly want to CASE every last one of them. Of course, it would be more like a copy because I wouldn't want to chance a single thing. Your placement of each of the dies is so awesome. Your layouts always astound me. I'm glad you got a second try on the map because it turned out fantastic! I'm in love with everyone's all gold cards...wish I'd thought of that. The bouquet looks even better doubled up, the elephants have never been cuter, and I love how you arranged all the floral die cuts on the congrats card!