Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stampin Royalty #207 - Christmas Reindeer

I hope you are having a great day!  Lots going on for me this weekend.  Top priority is the Boy Scouts Annual Christmas Party.  I hope all my planning works out - that I ordered enough food, and picked up all the things we will need to make it seem easy!  I know that no one will notice but me!  The boys are wonderful and always leave me feeling the Christmas spirit.  They usually play instruments and put on skits while we wait for the food to arrive. 

Today I'm playing along with Stampin' Royalty.  The challenge is easy this time - just three simple colors!  You guessed it, red, white, and green!!   Easy peasy this time of year right?
I like the collage look of this one, and all the fun elements I was able to squeeze in.  There are only a few more days to play this one so you have to hurry!



Supplies Used:  Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Santa's Coming To Town, Ornate Ornaments
Card Stock:  PTI True Black, Vintage Cream
Pattern Paper:  Authentique Festive 6x6"
Dies:  Memory Box Leaping Deer, WPlus9 Hope
Corner Rounder:  Crop A Dile We R Memory Keepers
Button:  Ribbon Reel
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Real Red

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanne, I love your deer!

Julia Aston said...

What a great vibrant card Jeanne (as usual!!) love the stark black deer against those wonderful reds! Sounds like a fun night with the Boy Scouts!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Cathy Weber said...

I can not keep up with you today! You have been so busy!! What a beautiful bright red collage...love that reindeer and all the little details you added to it. The sparkly hope and the candy stripe center...that cute 25th tag poking from the side. Slow down...we all can't keep up with you this week!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. That deer is just stunning, and I love your sparkly hope sentiment with the button.

Maria said...

Oh, so very pretty! Love the mix of papers and that gorgeous reindeer! Such a fun design, too! Wish you and family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

~Tammy~ said...

Love this Jeanne! That deer is beautiful! Hugs to you!

Peanut said...

Loving the mix of papers and colours. ...and that handsome reindeer! Have a truly magical Christmas, Jeanne!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts