Monday, December 16, 2013

Crafty Secret Angel Ornaments

I'm the guest designer this month at Crafty Secrets, so every Monday in December I will have a new project to share.   I love their vintage images and unique designs.  Recently I rediscovered them and found that most of their designs are digital. I am guessing that most of you are like me and have only dabbled a little with digital designs.   You can purchase single images of  Crafty Secrets designs or entire discs.  The discs are really amazing - everything you need to create a card is at your fingertips - digital paper, sentiments, embellishments, frames - it's all there.  There are even 3-D projects on the disc for gift boxes/bags and place cards for your holiday dinner table. 

 If you have an electronic cutter - I used the Silhouette Cameo - the designs are easy to import to your library and manipulate. You can also use other software that will allow you to manipulate photo files like Photoshop.   I have to say it was really nice to have everything perfectly coordinated in one place.  The pattern paper and all the images are color and theme matched to work together - you just print what you need, die cut and assemble.   too small for other projects.   I made these pretty ornaments in pink, green and blue to match the colored wings of the images.  Did you see the jingle bells match too?  All I had to do was print the images, die cut them and layer them on some fancy dies.   Some twine threaded through the holes in the die cut made turn this into a pretty tag or a paper ornament for the tree.
Want to see more beautiful creations featuring Crafty Secrets images? Visit the rest of the design team here:
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!!


Supplies Used:
Digital Images:  Crafty Secrets Vintage Holiday #6 CD
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Easter Star
Jingle Bells, Buttons, Gold Twine
1 1/2" SIlky Crush Ivory, Twisted Burlap Natural May Arts
Card Stock :  WPlus9 Ballet Slippers, Gold Foil AC Specialty, PTI Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Very pretty vintage tags Jeanne, love the images and colours.

Lisa Minckler said...

WOO HOO!! I'm jumping up and down. These are gorgeous. I have Cameo too and I lurve it to pieces. :)
Thanks for the wonderful holiday inspiration, yet again my friend. :)
hugs,
Lisa x