Monday, December 23, 2013

Paper Sweeties Monthly Designer Spotlight - ME!!

I'm the featured designer in the spotlight this month at Paper Sweeties!  Have you checked out all their latest stamps?  And better yet - did you see they have coordinating dies now?  You can see everything that's new here.   I love this sentiment so I made it the focus of my card.  I layered it with all sorts of holiday goodness!!!  Velvet ribbon, heart button and gem,  and pretty pattern paper!  I made a loopy twine bow and topped it with a snowflake button. I didn't want the button holes showing so I just covered them up with a heart gem.    
The traditional colors and pine accents make this so fun and festive!

If you've already discovered Paper Sweeties and are smitten I hope you find some time to play their monthly challenges in the new year.  Its a fun way to get ideas for your stamps and you might win a few free sets while you're at it.  You can get more details on the blog here.  

Thanks for stopping by for a look!  I hope your holidays are in full swing and you are enjoying your time with those you hold most dear!

Hugs! 




Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties Sending Holiday Cheer
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Silent Night" Collection 8x8"
Card Stock:  PTI Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse, SU! Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Gold Foil AC Specialty
Dies: Poppystamps Pine Sprigs, Small Freemont Pine Background, Small Freemont Pine Outline, Memory Box Astrid Circle 
Ribbon:  1" Red Velvet 
Twinery Maraschino Twine
Gems
Border Punch:  EK Success Zig Zag Stitch
Buttons:  Dress it Up!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jeanne! I love all the elements!

Kim Heggins said...

Festive card Jeanne...love all your fabulous details and that sweet little heart in the center of your snowflake, such a sweet touch.

~Tammy~ said...

What a fabulous card that shows off that darling sentiment! Love all the texture and layers!

Jill Norwood said...

Love, love, love this card! Such gorgeous details and layers! Congrats!