Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #164 - Teresa Tea Time

Happy Halloween!  I know you were expecting something spooky weren't you?   I didn't think I could pulli it off with the inspiration photo this week at CASE.    Are you all set for tonight?  It's supposed to be rainy here in Northwest Indiana but I don't think that will stop the kids from heading out to get their goodies.  Our family always gives away bags of chips instead of candy - don't ask me how that got started, but it's become a tradition.  One year I tried to give candy instead and all I heard was "where's the chips?"  I have all different kinds - Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos, Sun Chips, and yes even regular old potato chips.   My husband, the dog and I will probably all sit on the porch to save the kids the time of ringing the bell and keep an eye out for any mischief in the neighborhood. 

I hope you've been enjoying playing along at CASE Study Challenge this month.  This is the last week you will get to play with Elena Roussakis.  Does this lady know how to throw a party or what?    I can hardly imagine how her house looks this time of year!  Look at all the yummy pastels here - pink, blue, green.    So many other neat elements too - the tea set, pennants, flowers. ... so what did I see?  The white frame, the tea set, the pretty pastels, and the wood grain on the table.   I used floral print paper for my banners to mimic the strips of fabric in the background.   So what do you see?  Focus on that and make it all your own! 
 Need a little more inspiration from the Design Team - well that's what they're here for!!! Our special guest designer this month is Michelle Williams!  

Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Debbie Hughes
Maureen Plut
Tasnim Ahmed 
Maureen Merritt
Silke Ledlow

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day and keep smiling!!


Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Memory Box Woodland Thank You, Poppystamps Teresa Tea Time
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye "Dwell" 6 x 6"
Card Stock:  PTI:  Lemon Tart, White, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, SU! Certainly Celery
Dies:  Spellbinder Nested Pennants, Memory Box Mansfield Frame
Roses:  I am roses.com
Twinery Twine Blossom, Buttons, pearls
Ink:  Memento Luxe Rose Bud, Memento Tuxedoo Black, Copic Markers

6 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...what an adorable little card, what time is tea? Your banner is so festive and I love those buttons and roses, so sweet.

Maria said...

Just darling, Jeanne! Your banner is so eye catching and full of color! And, what a sweet little image...so CUTE!

Sharron said...

That is the most adorable image--love it! And your banner is so sweet. Love the buttons & roses!

Joyce said...

Jeanne--this is just too cute for words. I love your little munchkin and your banners are such fun.

Kristi said...

So sweet!Love the little girl image,she's adorable and I love how you blushed her little cheeks!

Tasnim said...

such an adorable card! i absolutely love those banners with their little embellishments!