Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lil' Inker October Release Previews - Joy!

It's the last day of the Lil' Inker October new release previews.  I really enjoyed being guest designer this month and appreciate your kind comments over the past few days.  These dies were lots of fun to work with and I am looking forward to seeing what you will do with them just as soon as you get them in your own hot little hands!  If you are following the blog hop you should have reached here through Amy's blog.   If you want to start from the beginning you can find all the details here on Laura's blog.  

I saved the best for last!  I made a classic card in traditional colors - green, red and kraft and fit in as much Lil' Inker goodness as I thought this one could hold.  Across the top is an embossed panel using the Cover Up:Christmas die.  The label is from Flags and Tags and topped with the Joy Word die.  The bitty bow and greenery (bitty trees) are from Christmas Bits.  I topped the little trees with lots of red pearl "berries" 
Before you go I hope you will leave me a comment - there's some hidden blog candy on the hop and you have to comment to enter to win!!    Next stop is Jen Carter!  

Have a great day and good luck! 

Image of Flags & Tags Dies

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25"
Dies:  Lil' Inker Joy Word Die, Christmas Bits, Cover Up Die:Christmas, Flags & Tags
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Holiday Style" Collection 8x8"
Card Stock:  SU! Gumball Green, PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft, Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse
Button Twine Natural, 5/8" Taffeta Iridescent Ivory, 3/8" Solid Check Red May Arts
Pearls, Buttons
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace, Embossed Curve

29 comments:

Sabrina said...

Your card is so beautiful and festive!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Jeanne!

Macarena said...

This is so warm card! The sweet red makes it so cozy! Fabulous creation!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this! Such an array of colors and patterns. So pretty!

Sue D said...

Very cute and cheery--I like the colors and patterns and how you used the tree die.

Laura Pryor said...

This is one of my favorites from you this week, Jeanne! I just love the use of the tree die as greenery so so very much!!
I am so excited to have had you with us this week and I would just like to say thank you and thank you so much for making our goodies look so good. I and everyone on the team really enjoyed having you with us!
Laura

Marybeth said...

I love the way you used the tiny trees Jeanne! They look so good clustered together. Beautiful bright Christmas card. How fun that you got to be a GD for one of our favorites : Lil Inkers! Great job!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! I love the embossed panel at the top and the use of the little tree as the pine sprigs! So fun! Love it!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great use of patterns and the tree die for leaves on this card.

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is terrific! I LOVE how you used the tree die cut to make pine bough branches with those yummy real pearl holly berries. And I think it is so cute how you have the bow die cut dotting the 'j' of 'joy' too.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Bright and cheerful.

Unknown said...

Really cute combination!

Sharron said...

Great mix of die cuts from this release! I'm loving how you have used the trees for greenery. Today's card gorgeous--love the cheery colors and wonderful paper patterns!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jeanne, your card is absolutely gorgeous and I definitely need that die in my collection!

Sue McRae said...

Very festive card with lots of great texture and layering.

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the tree die to look like pine boughs.

paperandflair said...

Thanks for sharing! I really need to learn how to make such beautiful bows =)

Renee said...

Love it!!
But I always do! :)
And my hot little hands just received these fabby goodies today! :)

Loly Borda said...

Love all those layers! ANd beautiful colors. TFS

Unknown said...

So cute & so much going on!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Love the pine boughs - what a great card!

Moosisk said...

Love this new "JOY" die! Your card makes great use of it. :D

Billie A said...

Cute card love the use of the dies. wonderful

Janice said...

Love all the goodness here, beautiful!

Brenda Lee said...

Fabulous design!! Such a cheerful holiday card.

Cathy Weber said...

So what don't I love about this one? Apparently I love it all because I would love to case it exactly as it is! I love cutting plate used to make the impression...subtle but really adds a lo to the look. Great job on this release, bet you helped sell a ton of things for Lil Inker.

anja curvers said...

Wow this is great I simply have to have that die. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

That bow is divine! Beautiful work!

Bev Karolak said...

Fantastic card! Loving the colours!
:)