Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CASology - Pumpkin

I hope you are having a great day!  It's cold and over cast today so no soaking up the last rays of fall for me today.    I had some time to play and had to check out my latest obsession -Casology.   The theme this time is Pumpkin.  Halloween is my favorite time of year and of course I have a few pumpkin dies and stamps.   SO no excuses!!!   Halloween is always eerie and elegant to me - and this intricate webbed pumpkin die just fit the bill.   Oh and it just wouldn't be so magical with out a bit of bling now would it?
I started with the pattern paper and added some black inked flourishes to it.  I backed the pumpkin die with some silvery glitter paper, and added a pennant shaped sentiment.  The finishing touch was a few buttons and baubles.     

I hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used:  Finished Size 5.5 x 4.25"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Gracie at Halloween (sentiment), Fancy Flourishes
Dies:  Serendipity Stamps Pumpkin
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon Witch Hazel Collection
Card Stock:  PTI True Black, Silver Glitter Paper
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Gems:  Recollections

15 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This is absolutely amazing! Love, love your pumpkin!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Jeanne, the pumpkin die cut looks fabulous in black!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my word this is gorgeous! So elegant and off the chart beautiful!

Sharron said...

Wow, another CAS-ology entry! You're on a roll!! This is quite the elegant pumpkin. Love the swirls and glitter and fun touches of bling.

Donna Hanley said...

Very nice take on this challenge.

Cindy C. said...

Fabulous pumpkin!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous black pumpkin Jeanne! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is so Glam-tastic, I don't know what to say, but it really inspires me... to think differently about pumpkins! Totally ROX!

Thanks for joining us in the FUN this week at CASology!

Ardyth said...

That is one fancy pumpkin! I love how it looks in black and silver - so elegant! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

This is just beautiful.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this, so elegant!

Melissa said...

That pumpkin is stunning! Love the intricate design on it and the silver BG is fantastic!!! This is one elegant Halloween card!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Kara said...

love that pumpkin backed by sparkly paper!

Jen W. said...

Very cool and elegant and I love that there's no orange in sight! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Gillian R said...

So elegant, love the intricate cut pumpkin. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology