Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs October Release Previews - Jolly

I have to tell you there are days when I feel like the luckiest person in the world.   Today is one of them!   I'm the guest designer for the new release this month at Lil' Inker Designs.   Like you - I am a huge fan and I truly appreciate getting a chance to be a part of the previews being shown the next few days.  To have my projects featured along side some of my favorite designers is really exciting too!   If you are hopping along you should have reached me from Amy Kolling's Blog and if you just stopped by for a visit and want to start at the beginning click here.  You are not going to want to miss these.  

There are lots of great dies this release - and all so classic Lil' Inker!  The project I'm showing today features the bitty ginger bread man from the new "Christmas Bits Dies" and look close... YES!  They do have the stitching you've come to love from Lil Inker!  I die cut the little guys in kraft card stock trimmed them down and rounded the corners.  I inserted pattern paper cut outs for their centers and topped them with little heart gems.  Oh yes - and did you see that fabulous script "Jolly Word Die"  smack dab in the center?  That's new too!!  
I know you have lots you want to see - and I promise you are going to fall in love with all the new dies from Lil' Inker Designs!!  Your next stop is Jen Carter's Blog!  And make sure you leave comments along the way - because yes there is hidden candy and you just never know!!  Good luck and happy hopping! See you tomorrow for more new release designs!



Image of Stitched Scallop Border Die
Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.5 x 6.25"
Dies:  Lil' Inker Designs Jolly Word Die, Christmas Bits Dies,  Stitched Scallop Border Die
Pattern Paper:  Authentique "Joyous" Collection 12x12"
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream, Real Red
1/4" & 1/8" Corner Chomper : We R Memory Keepers
Wood Button:  Little Yellow Bicycle
Heart Gems:  Paper Studio
Mini Wood Clip
Red Ultra Fine Glitter: Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  7/8" Solid Ivory Check, Natural Button Twine May Arts

49 comments:

jw said...

Love how you used the little gingerbread man - great card!

Suzanne said...

Jeanne! I quadruple puffy heart you and am so excited that you are joining us this month! This card is nothing short of stunning!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

this is precious! those sweet gingerbread men are to die for!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS card Jeanne!!!

Suzie Q said...

Wow !
Stunning they look like gingys on a baking tray!
i am a huge gingy fan this is the set for me great card x

Maureen Merritt said...

A beautiful card! I love the patterned paper and fabulous bow!

Shirley A. said...

Love your card. So cute and great use of the new goodies!

Laura Pryor said...

Jeanne, thanks so much for being with us for this release. I'm such a fan of your work! This card is really super great! Thank you SO MUCH!
Laura

Marybeth said...

Jeanne this is adorable! Love the kraft with gingham ...it goes so well with the adorable gingerbread men. Beautiful card. Just like Laura , I can identify your cards right away and know you made them. Congrats,

Kristie Goulet said...

How cute is this?! Love the little gingerbread men in these fun patterns.

Diana said...

love the heart bling you did on your gingerbread men! so cute! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

The Hardy Stamper said...

Such a lovely card and the gingerbread men are so cute!

Janice said...

Gorgeous display!

Annette Allen said...

aww this could not be any cuter.. i love it.. fabulous release..

cm said...

Beyond adorable!! You've showcased the new release ornaments and jolly die wonderfully! Such a festive, fun card! Thank you for sharing!
c

Cathy Weber said...

I now have a Pinterest board just for you! I have to go back and pin all of my favorite cards now. Congratulations! You brought such an elegant take to those cute images...love the gingerbread man and that jolly word really pops! Can't wait to see everything else you have made for this release!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this layout highlighting these sweet little guys! Beautiful card!

Loly Borda said...

Awww I love your card! Your attention to detail amazed me, I'm a first time visitor and I promise it wont be the last, I so love your card. TFS

Nancy said...

Wow. Beautiful and straightligned. Love it.

Macarena said...

So Sweet! Seem to be made from ginger! Great card, beautiful colors and every detail. Love it!

Kristen said...

Those little gingerbreads are darling! Adorable creations!

Sue D said...

What a cute card design!

LauraEva said...

Oh This is adorable!

Sharron said...

OMG, I LOVE your card! Everything looks so cozy and homespun--just what I think Christmas should be. The little gingerbread men on kraft, the die cut 'jolly' and that sweet bow are all stunning!

Sue McRae said...

Such a fun mix of patterns on this festive card.

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on being guest designer at Lil Inkers - you're are very lucky!! Love, love your sweet gingerbread kids card! The festive colours are fab and I love the papers. Great work!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it.

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, this is fantastic in every way! I could look at it all day. I couldn't be more excited to see that you're guest designing for Lil' Inkers. Can't wait to see more! :)

Unknown said...

how adorable & SO festive!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fantastic Jeanne! Congrats on being Guest Designer!

Karen Day said...

Wonderful card, Jeanne! Those little patterned gingerbread men are pretty sweet :o)

Renee said...

Congratulations on guesting for LI's!!! :)
And I saw this last night when ordering...
died!!
So of course I had to have this little gingie...
and this card is so YOU...
love it!! :)

Joyce said...

So happy to see you as GD. Congratulations. This is a fabulous card.

Billie A said...

Really cute card. Who doesn't love ginger bread men.

Denise Bryant said...

Congrats on your guest spot! What fun! Love your sweet gingerbread man cards!

Bev Karolak said...

What a cute card! The little gingerbread men are gorgeous! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful use of the dies and patterned paper.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Jeanne, using the negative and pos die cuts together. I love it and all of the Christmas colors.

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love this design - the lovely scripty die cut sentiment looks so pretty over that gingham ribbon. I love the rustic, country feel this card has. Makes me want to cozy up by a fire with a cup of cocoa.

paperandflair said...

The inlaid gingerbread men are adorable, what a great way to use leftover pieces.

anja curvers said...

Such an adorable card love it.

loulou said...

Wow this is such a fantastic fun design. No wonder they snapped you up to design at Lil'Inker.

Unknown said...

Love the Gingerbread cutout!

canadian_liner said...

So much holiday goodness on one little A2 card! I love how you've made playing cards (sort of) with the gingerbread guys. Wonderful fresh holiday colours, too.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Jinny Newlin said...

So. Stinkin'. Cute. LOVE this to bits and bits, and that gingham bow... Swoon!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I often make cards divided into quarters like this one - and your looks so pretty with the little gingerbread boy.

Brenda Lee said...

The size of the gingerbread is so perfect. Amazing job on your card. Love how you designed the card and detailing with the stitching around the gingerbread men.

~Tammy~ said...

Totally love this jaw-dropping creation! Perfect homespun ribbon too!