Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Drunken Stampers #147 Goth or Halloween

OH I was doing a little blog hopping today and found a badge on a side bar that made me smile.  It was for Drunken Stampers!  I wasn't familiar with them so I thought I'd take a peek!  Looks like a fun place to play and yes, I will admit to stamping under the influence a time or two.   What can I say?  If the mood hits you just have to go with it right?

Halloween is sure creeping up fast.  I've been putting off buying the treats so we don't eat them all ourselves.  I better get some soon or I'll be sorry!!

I'm always picking up a package of those glittery embellishments at the craft store and thought a button card would be a great way to show them off!  This one was really easy to make with a zig zag punched border and a big fat bow to top it all off. 
 hope you are having a great day and the sun is shining for you!

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink Button boutique, Waltzingmouse Midnight Feast (Sentiment)
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Witch Hazel" 8x8" Collection
Card Stock:  PTI True Black, Vintage Cream
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Border Punch:  EK Success Zig Zag Stitch
Glittery Charms:  Paper Studio Hobby Lobby
Pin:  Ribbon Reel
Ribbon:  5/8" Orange Satin Robert Stanley Collection Hobby Lobby

8 comments:

Renee said...

OMGosh...
Drunken Stampers?!
Sounds like my kind'a place! :)
Of course usually what I make looks like the guy at the end of the bar who after a few drinks looks like Henry Cavill but once you're sober you realize you just brought home Pee Wee Herman! :(
But this typical Jeanne...
gorgeous!!
Love those buttons...
and that bow! :)

Cathy Weber said...

Hmm...why does this card look so familiar? LOVE it...especially all the adorable buttons made with my all-time favorite stamp set! Sure wish I had one like this to look at all Halloween season!

Joyce said...

I am cracking up--the drunken stamper. I qualify after half a glass of wine these days. This card is just super--you are right that it is the perfect design to highlight your fabulous glittery embellishments and that beautiful bow.

Julia Aston said...

what a fun card Jeanne! love the 'buttons' and great patterns on your papers - I've had to go out and get more candy since I bought mine so early!! LOL

Marybeth said...

I love this and I love the buttons! Can't wait to check out that blog. You would think I was drunk with some of the cards I do post!
Lol, I am guessing Cathy likes her card!

Donna said...

Fantastic card! I love the buttons and the colours!! Glad you found us and hope you'll come back to play again soon! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers for the "Goth / Halloween" challenge this week!!
Cheers!!
~*donna*~

Lindsey said...

Love this card! The button card really is a perfect way to highlight those gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for coming to play at Drunken Stampers this week for our Goth/Halloween challenge. Now that you've found us, come back often!

Kim Heggins said...

Ok...I have to admit I can't stop laughing! I can remember scrapbooking while drinking a glass of wine of two but I don't drink anymore and thinking of having a glass or two while card making is just too funny and now can't wait to see what you make. This card is just amazing and I love those glittery buttons, so fun and very festive. As always, your Halloween cards are amazing.