Thursday, August 8, 2013

Waltzingmouse August Release - Can you say flowers?

Oh are you just loving the new August Waltzingmouse release or what?  Well yesterday was all nautical and well today?  Can I just say flowers?  Today the design team is showing you previews of "Two Step Flowers", "Funky Flowers" and a mini 3 x 4" set called "Simple Sprig".   
 I guess I'm a little late to the game because I only recently discovered double stamp flowers and oh my goodness I am totally smitten here.  What a sight I was - I bet I had at least 15 different color ink pads all open at the same time just stamping away different color combinations.
My first card I made with the "Funky Flowers" set that includes two different "stack-able" flowers. One is more of a daisy shape and the other reminds me of a hibiscus. 
Here's one I made with the "Simple Sprig" set.  It includes two different flowers - a rose - like I used on my card - and a more modern circular flower.
Ahhhh... now my favorite set for last. These were made with the "Two Step Flowers".  Of course Claire has digital cut files ready to go.  I wish I could tell you how much I enjoyed stamping these!  I thought it would be fun to make the same card as CAS.....
and then an all fussy layered version.  I don't know which one I like more!!
Check out what the rest of the design team did with these wonderful new stamp sets!  Here's a list of all the ladies showing previews today.


Jeanne Jachna  (That's Me!)

I hope you will stop by tomorrow for 3 more new sets!  The stamps hit the store on August 10! Have a great day!!



Supplies Used:
Orange Thank You  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Say It With Style, Funky Flowers
Dies:  Spellbinder Framed Tags1, Labels 1, Scalloped Labels 1
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Morocco, Tangelo, Dandelion, Cantelope, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves
Card Stock:  PTI White, Orange Zest, SU! Tangerine Tango
Ribbon:  3/4" Orange Twill Stripe, Ivory Button Twine May Arts
CAS Rose Sprig - I Love You Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Simple Sprig, Say It With Style
Ink:  Memento Bamboo Leaves, Love Letter, Versafine Onyx Black
Card Stock:  PTI White, Pure Poppy
Gem
CAS 2 Step Bouquet  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Two Step Sprig, Say It With Style
Card Stock:  PTI White, Harvest Gold
Ink: Memento Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Angel Pink, Lady Bug, Rose Bud, Love Letter, Tangelo, Morroco, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Versafine Onyx BlackFussy 2 Step Bouquet Finished Size 6.25 x 5.5"
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Two Step Sprig, Say It With Style
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park "Sweet Girl" Collection
Card Stock:  PTI White, Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst
Border Punch:  EK Success Zig Zag Stitch
Dies:  Waltzingmouse 2 Step Sprig Digital Cut Files, Spellbinder Framed Tags 1, Cheery Lynn French Pastry
Ink:  Memento Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Angel Pink, Lady Bug, Rose Bud, Love Letter, Tangelo, Morroco, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Versafine Onyx Black
Misc:  Button, Pearl
Ivory Button Twine May Arts

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic cards!!! I love all the bright colors and eye popping designs!

Anonymous said...

Wow - love the cards and all the bright colors you used! Have to say I am intrigued by the 2 step flower stamp so I can't wait for the full reveal!

Kelly S. said...

Jeanne these are so gorgeous! Look at you being all amazing at CAS cards, too! I just LOVE the little sprig with the red roses!!! It's is so adorably sweet. Makes me want to make a set of them to give as a gift. And oh how gorgeous are those flowers in orange and yellow, WOW! Almost looks like patterned paper from the store it's so perfectly stamped!

Maureen Merritt said...

I'm obsessed with floral stamps and these are stunning!!!! Wow!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards!!!Bright colors,love it!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Jeanne these are all GORGEOUS! An entire "bouquet" of beautiful cards!

Pam said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Julia Aston said...

You are so good with using orange Jeanne! Your blog post is a wonderfully bright garden today!! Love how you layered the funky flowers!!

Renee said...

How did you figure out those "daisies" fit together like that?
I didn't see it...duh!!! :)
And they're so gorgeous so I want to go try it myself!
You rocked the florals Sweet Friend!
I love all the bright colors...
visiting here just always puts a smile on my face! :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Fabulous creations, Jeanne!! I just adore all of the color - makes me so happy!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Jeanne you cards are all so gorgeous. Funky Flowers is likely coming home to me.

Sharron said...

So much floral magic!! Love the bright colors! And your CAS design with the sweet roses is perfection--love it!!

suezie said...

Your colours are just fab - each and every flower just bursts off the card!

Joyce said...

Wow--these are all just gorgeous. How can I wait until Saturday.

Kristi said...

Holy Moly, Jeanne! I am totally smitten with your cards! Love how you've shown us these stamps and what they can do!♥

Deborah Frings said...

I absolutely love the CAS "I Love You" card - simply stunning. However, love the rest too - the flowers are just amazing.

Marybeth said...

I have a lot of catching up to do as I have been out of town.
Oh no! These are gorgeous and I am in trouble because I love them all. Love all the bright colors you used.