Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties August Release Day 1

Hi Friends!  I hope you are having a good week.  Yesterday my son and I snuck off to the show and saw Wolverine and The Conjuring.   My son headed off back to school today.  I hate thinking summer is over.  I feel like I didn't get as much time to spend with him as I would have liked to.  He got to experience his first summer job this year, and then camp for two weeks.  I guess we are both getting older and times change.  I need to learn to change with them and take advantage of the time we do have together - maybe plan things a little better.  I know there are still lots of good weekends ahead before the weather turns cold again. 

I'm showing you some previews today of the August Release of Paper Sweeties Stamps.   Here's what to expect in the next few coming days.  Today 8-13 through 8-16 the design team will be showing samples of projects made with the new stamps.  The stamps are officially available in the store on 8-15.  We have an after party on the 16 where we will mix up the new stamps with the old just to show you how well they all work together. 

There are three new sets this time and a fourth that has been released at the CKC show that Paper Sweeties is participating in.   The set I'm featuring today is called "A Friend Is" .  It features two sentiments with mixed fonts on "plaques".
Check out samples from the rest of the design team - just click on their names!


I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another peek at the new releases!  Have a beautiful day!




Supplies Used: Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"Stamps: Paper Sweeties "A Friend Is"
Pattern Paper: Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes" 6x6
Card Stock: SU! Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Dies: Marianne Creatables LR0235
Roses: Iamroses.com
Ribbon: White Crochet Trim - Decorative Trim (Hobby Lobby), Timeless Twine
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Love this Jeanne! The blues with the pretty pattern print is gorgeous!

Marybeth said...

Love the mix Jeanne! Your colors and papers are sooo pretty together. You sure know how to put it altogether.

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love all the blue and that patterned paper is simply beautiful.

Kristi said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanne! Love the sweet colors and awesome new stamps!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the layers, embellishments & texture. Especially like the lace.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"