Friday, September 29, 2023

Spring Wreath Wedding Congrats!

Hi friends! I hope you’re having a beautiful day! Today I’m sharing a card made with the beautiful new Leafy Spring Wreath! This set features a leafy wreath with lots of pretty embellishments including flowers, Easter eggs, little birds and a beautiful bow!
I like to reimagine my stamps and dies and imagine different ways to use them. Just because this set has “Spring” in it’s name doesn’t mean that’s the only time I can use it. I saw those little birds and immediately my mind went to weddings!
Pretty Pink Posh has a fabulous assortment of stitched border dies too. But why do they have to be just for borders? I like to use the Stacked Edges and Stitched Strips dies to create smooth flat backgrounds. I have more than one of each of the border die sets so I can cut several at a time. I always save the extras for other projects.
I love the clean line designs from Pretty Pink Posh because they’re ideal for every media type I can think of. I’m not an “expert” at coloring so I like to color the petals and leaves in different shades of color to give a stained glass look with lots of contrast.
I’m smiling because this card was made with something old (the older release dies), something new (the new Leafy Spring Wreath), something borrowed (my daughter’s markers), and something blue (all those fabulous stripes)! I'm playing at Shopping Our Stash where this time they want you to color something with your favorite media - mine is Copic Markers!

I know... they're expensive. But if you color as much as I do you can't beat the value of being able to buy ink refills. One refill will recharge your marker at least 10 times. The color match is perfect and I only have to buy refills of the colors I need.





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5”
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Leafy Spring Wreath
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Leafy Spring Wreath, Congrats Script, Stitched Strips
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Caribbean

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Leafy Spring Wreath
Leafy Spring Wreath

PPP | SSS
Leafy Spring Wreath
Leafy Spring Wreath

PPP | SSS
Congrats Script Die
Congrats Script Die

PPP
Stitched Strips
Stitched Strips

PPP | SSS
Caribbean Blue
Caribbean Blue

PPP | SSS

No comments: