Friday, September 8, 2023

Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer! Collection

I'm so happy to share a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer! Collection! I have been patiently waiting to get this fun collection in my hands and couldn't wait to get making!
This collection is beach perfect.. seashells, beach towels, sunshine, and cool drinks await! And YES! All the extras you expect from Pretty Little Studio like journaling cards, die cuts, stickers, flairs and LOTS more so your designs have lots of possibilities!

I'm smitten with the little crabs (that's my nickname for DH - crabby!). The bright summer colors and images have me hearing the ocean calling my name!

I used a journaling card to create a focal point. I added a clear sticker sentiment to the top of the card and added lots of embellishments to the bottom. I had lots of fun arranging the images selecting the perfect ones for my design.


If you're like me and you want to hold on to the summer for as long as you can I hope you'll explore Hey Summer!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Hey Summer! 8"
Die Cuts | Shore Line | Poolin' Around
Journaling Card | Seaside 3x8"
Stickers | Salt Air Clear
Sequins | Sunsation

No comments: