Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Make My Heart Sing

I love flowers! And if you do too you'll love Pretty Little Studio! Each and every one of their paper collections includes different printed die cut floral images. Today I'm playing with the Sunkissed Collection that includes stunningly realistic florals.
The Smell The Flowers pack includes 43 different die cut images so you have lots to choose from to create your floral designs.

The "love this" banner and tag are from the Sunshine Mix die cuts. I added a bit of faux stitching to the tag with a clear sticker. The sheet has lots of colors and different stitched designs to choose from including the simple pink ones on my tag.
One of my favorite elements in the collection is the Accent Pad. The sheets in the pack make it look like I took lots of time mixing and matching papers to create a unique background when really they're all printed on to one sheet.
I love the sweet escape that my craft room extends to me. The flowers in this collection are like a walk through a meadow of wildflowers. The only thing I miss is the buzzing of bees and the chirping birds.


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sunkissed 8"
Die Cuts | Smell The Flowers | Chirping Weather | Sunshine Mix |
Sticker | Picnic Stitches - Clear

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Jeanne!