Sunday, September 10, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This time I'm working with the September Main Kit. This kit includes die cuts, cut aparts, and premium 12" papers from the Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer! Collection. You'll also find foam stickers from Simple Stories, a Vicki Boutin stencil all celebrating this month's theme.... SUMMER!
The paper prints include florals, rainbows, stripes (think beach towels), plaid, sand dollars, and script. The colors include the rainbow in muted shades.
I added some die cut frames to make shakers and focal points for my cards. This frame topped with a foam sentiment over patterned paper is simple yet fussy at the same time.
 
This kit includes lots of sentiments and labels so you'll want to make some of them the center of attention. I topped a circle label with a rounded edge strip label on the card below.
These cards were made with everything that you see in the kit photo. The only things I've added are the card bases, solid cardstock (for background mats), enamel dots, adhesives and envelopes.  I also added the fame die cut on the shaker card above.
I love all the accessory images that almost make me hear the ocean calling - flip flops, bathing suits, sunscreen, lemonade and seashells too.
And if you can't get away.... there's nothing wrong with a staycation. Hopefully you know someone who has a pool. Laugh if you will but I have a rectangle blow up pool for extra hot days! You have to be prepared right?
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.


All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook September 2023 Main Kit
Includes Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer! Collection 12" Papers, Beach Bits, Salt Air Die Cuts
Simple Stories Foam Stickers, Vicki Boutin Stencil

No comments: