Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Baby

Had to get my Smooches from the Sparks Challenge this week!!  I'm smitten with these guys lately!  I love that you get a free set of stamps when you purchase $60 worth of stamps and I am seriously NEEDING the new release - that cupid with one eye open and one eye closed is calling to me!!!  

I got  to practice my paper piecing skills today!   These clean images make that super easy.  Thought I'd make a baby card since "anything goes" this week and I don't have a whole lot of these in my inventory!!  Hard to believe right?   I used the Paper Smooches  "A Little Lovin'" set.  Isn't that baby elephant the cutest?  

I hope you get some time to play - what  a great way to relax after a busy day!!
Hugs!
Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches A Little Lovin
Dies:  Paper Smooches A Little Lovin 2, Spellbinder Nested Pennants, Picot Edge Circles
Pattern Paper My Minds Eye Happy Day 6x6
Card Stock:  PTI Hibiscus Burst, White, Rasperry Fizz, W+9 Ballet SLippers
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Twinery Twine Strawberry
Button
Border Punch EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Paper Piecing at its finest Jeanne! Beautiful card.

Marybeth said...

Jeanne I love it! I love Smooches too and just placed a big order. I too love getting free shipping along with a free stamp set. I love this momma and baby set It was one of my first.
You chose the best papers for this one .. love them and your beautiful design layout.

Sharron said...

Adorable baby card! Love the patterns you used for the elephants!

Cathy Weber said...

You know I am a sucker for baby cards...this one is so sweet with the cute elephants in patterned papers. Pinks and yellows always make great baby cards, especially with that cute font.

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is adorable! Love your mix of papers and patterns - so sweet for a baby card. I have had my eye on that stamp set for ages - you've done a great job with it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Paper Smooches Spark challenge!

Erin said...

Sweet, sweet baby card! So cute! I love the little elephants and soft pink color scheme!

~Tammy~ said...

I TOTALLY adore this! I don't have this set Jeanne, and you created the most sweetest card! LOVE!