Sunday, December 15, 2013

Splitcoaststampers December Gallery is Open!

The December Gallery is officially open at Splitcoast Stampers.  This month we are honoring the very first Dirty Girl...  Beate Johns.  All the Design Team projects feature cards CASE'd from Beate or feature techniques from the tutorials Beate has provided at Splitcoast through the years.    I can't share my projects I've made for Splitcoaststampers on my blog.  The only place you can see them is at Splitcoast.    I can give you a few sneak peeks and I hope you hop over there to see what's new.  Challenges the DT had this month include a CAS as well as Fussy version of the same card, a project featuring ingredients that start with the letters B - E - A - T - E, photo inspiration, sketch inspiration, and general theme - everything Beate A Licious!  You can see my gallery here. 
  

No comments: