Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Spellbinders June 2020 Large Die of The Month

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing two cards made with the Spellbinders June Large Die of the Month. I'm playing along at a new challenge I found called Daisy Chain Challenges. This is a monthly challenge and for June they're looking for FLOWERS!!

Spellbinders has several club kits including a large die of the month, small die of the month, card kit of the month and more that allow you to receive automatic shipments every month. They're a great value and a great way to treat yourself. If you don't love a surprise that's ok too, because you can wait until the reveal on the first of the month to order. 
I'm smitten with this month's large die! It includes two different outline frames and lots of different bits of foliage and a few flowers to embellish the frame with. There are no sentiments in the die set - I used word dies from the December 2019 Small Die of the Month (it's still available here).
To create some interest I layered the dies on a split yellow card stock base. I inlaid a light blue panel inside the navy die cut frame.
I added jewels to the flower centers, and some accents to the berries with a white gel pen. 
All the pretty colors are a feast for the eyes. I guess you've discovered I'm a brights sort of gal! :P
This card is 4.25" Square and was made with the second outline frame in the set.
I kept lots of the different elements the same so that the two cards would be color coordinated for this post. I think the dies are beautiful in any combination of colors.
If you're looking for a treat I hope you'll try the Spellbinder die of the month clubs. They're a great value because a similar size die would be priced higher, and the shipping is free to US addresses. I look forward to the surprise in my mailbox every month and I highly recommend these kits.


Thank You
Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Spellbinders June 2020 Large Die of the Month, (Sentiment) December 2019 Small Die of the Month

Congrats
Finished Size 4.25" Square
Dies | Spellbinders June 2020 Large Die of the Month, (Sentiment) December 2019 Small Die of the Month

Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB
Favorite Font Sentiments 12-2019 DOM
Favorite Font Sentiments 12-2019 DOM

SPB

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a STUNNING card!!! Loving your color choices!!

Liz said...

Lovely cards, Jeanne. Love the bright summery colours. xx

Lisa Elton said...

So bright and happy Jeanne!