Saturday, June 20, 2020

Graphic 45 Lost In Paradise Collection

Since most of us will be taking a stay cation this year I am having a tropical escape with the Graphic 45 Lost In Paradise Collection! I made a set of four greeting cards to share today! 
I always use the smaller paper pads for cards whenever possible. The papers have the same prints as the larger sheets but in a smaller pattern. This is better because you can see the images better instead of cutting them as you might do in a larger sheet. 
I like to arrange the different elements on a piece of plastic the size of my card front before I commit to adhering them to the card. I use baby powder on the sticker backs so that they can be used like die cut images. When I'm ready to adhere them I do so with liquid glue or adhesive foam tape. 
The chipboard pieces available in the collections are thick and add lots of dimension for expensive looking cards!
The papers also have sheets that are filled with journaling cards, borders (like the row of stamps above) and sentiments. If you can't find the perfect sentiment for your occasion Graphic 45 has a sentiment stamp set and die cut words that would look great.
The sentiments are inspiring and the images are so realistic! The birds are so pretty I could get lost staring at the sheets. They remind me of field guides that I used to look through as a child.
I used some circle punches to cut out some of the images and layer them (just as an example see the flamingo above).
Well I hope this post was a sweet escape for you! The beautiful birds and foliage are eye candy for me! Have a wonderful weekend!



All cards finished size 4.25 5.5"
Paper | Graphic 45 Lost in Paradise 8"
Stickers | Graphic 45 Lost In Paradise
Chipboard | Graphic 45 Lost in Paradise
Die Cuts/Ephemera | Graphic 45 Lost in Paradise

Lost in Paradise 8
Lost in Paradise 8"

SCB | SSS | G45
Lost In Paradise Chipboard
Lost In Paradise Chipboard

SCB | G45
Sentiments
Sentiments

SCB | SSS | G45

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So wonderfully lush and tropical, pretty cards Jeanne!