Sunday, June 21, 2020

Poppystamps Flora Bloom Hello

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day! I'm loving all the flowers in the garden and it's easy to be inspired by the burst of colors! Today I'm playing with the new Flora Blooms Solids craft set.
I was inspired the minute I opened the package and saw the dies nested inside each other on the magnetic sheet. Like how pretty would it be to cut these in a rainbow?
I wanted to add a little more interest to the design so I layered the flower on an ombre color blocked background in shades of blue.
I tucked some simple berry sprigs in bright yellow around the layered flora and then added a sprinkle of yellow enamel dots for a pop of color.
I added a bitty hello sentiment to one of the leaves using the Simple Hello sentiment! 
I hope these bold rainbow colors brighten your day! Hugs!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps Flora Bloom Solids, Garden Leaves & Berries, Simple Hello



Flora Blooms
Flora Bloom

POPPY | SSS
Garden Leaves & Berries
Garden Leaves & Berries

POPPY | SSS
Simple Hello
Simple Hello

POPPY

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....over the top wonderful!!!! Love your big and bold flowers.

Nora Noll said...

What a fun, bright happy card!! LOVE this new die set!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: love this card! I am a MAJOR sucker for flowers 💐💐💐 Mari mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this! I like the layers of color!