Monday, June 29, 2020

Waffle Flower Under The Sea Panel

Do you love die cuts? I can't resist the clean lines and possibilities they present. I still think it's magic when I put paper and a metal die in my machine and a few turns later out comes a beautiful cut piece of paper!
Today I'm playing at Happy Little Stampers and really cutting it close to the wire because there are only hours left to play before they have a six month hiatus! SO if you're reading this and want to play you better check the clock!
This is the new Waffle Flower Under the Sea die. It's an A2 panel die that comes complete with seaweed, coral and a boulder. I cut them several times to add more details to my underwater scene. 
All the pieces and the background panel the cover plate is laid over are inked with distress ink and splattered with water. 
I stamped a sentiment from Under The Sea Sentiments directly on the background panel so it would peek through the die cut openings. 
A sprinkle of sparkling clear sequins adds some sparkle and shine! 
I hope you find some time to play today! Hugs!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Die | Waffle Flower Crafts 310421 Under The Sea Die
Stamp | Waffle Flower WFC320 Under The Sea Stamp Set

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Under The Sea
Under The Sea
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Under The Sea Panel
Under The Sea Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the movement you've created, this is fun!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous under the sea card....love those bold and beautiful colors.