Sunday, June 14, 2020

Floral Star Hello

Hello my crafty friends! I hope you're having a great day! It's Jeanne here and I'm sharing a rainbow color block card made with the new Floral Star layered die set. 
I love using color block technique when using die cuts. The repeated crisp clean lines of the background and the die cuts themselves are a match made in heaven. 
I determined a good size for the base would be 4 1/2" . I split the panel down the center and then marked where the petal tips would be on the graph paper. I cut the red, yellow, purple and green squares 2 1/4" square and adhered them together on their reverse side. I used the graph paper as a template to cut the blue and orange pieces.
I cut all three layers of the Floral Star Layer Set from white card stock. I inked the "B" layer with distress ink masking off each section with sticky tape. I applied the ink with a mini cosmetic brush that I found on Amazon. 
I assembled the three Floral Star Layers and adhered them to the card base aligning the colors on the die cut with the colors on the background panel. 
A Big Sugar Script Hello cut from gold glitter paper adds some sparkle and shine! The "Thinking of You" stamped sentiment is from the You Are Awesome stamp set. 
I can never resist a rainbow! It includes ALL my favorite colors! 



Finished Size 4.75" Square
Stamp | Birch Press Design You Are Awesome
Dies | Birch Press Design Floral Star Layer Set, Big Sugar Script Hello


Big Hello Sugar Script
Big Hello Sugar Script

BPD | SSS
You Are Awesome
You Are Awesome

BPD | SSS
Floral Star Layer Set
Floral Star Layer Set

BPD | SSS

No comments: