Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - It's the Little Moments!

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! I'm loving all the color I'm seeing in the garden as flowers begin to bloom surprising me with bold bright colors!
I was inspired to play with some beautiful blooms - these are from the Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer Collection! You might think "Fall" when you hear the name of the collection, but I promise you'll find some of the prettiest florals here! 
The background is a color block of 3/4" strips of pattern paper from the collection. This is a great way to use up scraps that you just can't part with!
Next I adhered florals from the Pumpkin Spice die cut pack. Some of the flowers are adhered directly to the base while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape. This adds dimension to the florals and brings them to life. A sentiment from Happy Place 2 is layered over the florals. 
Have a great day and remember to enjoy the little things!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer
Dies | Pumpkin Spice | Happy Place 2
Sequins | Lovely Lavender

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous!!! Love those bright and beautiful colors.

Lisa Elton said...

You do bright and happy so well!!