Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco Floral Hello

Do you love pattern paper? You KNOW I DO!!! Well.. if you're like me I found the perfect challenge for you! It's called Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge. It's a new one for me and WOW! It's a busy place. Today I see 353 projects linked up!! 
I think lots of us purchase pattern paper because it's so hard to resist and then find it difficult to integrate into our projects. That's why I like seeing the challenge with so many projects linked up. What a great place to get some ideas!
I've started purchasing the printed die cut pieces when I buy paper because they're perfectly color matched to the papers I love. The Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco collection is beautiful with bold colors and tropical images!
I hope you're feeling inspired to pull out some of that pretty paper you have on hand and make something GORGEOUS!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco
Ephemera | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco
Stickers | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco

5th & Monaco 6x8
5th & Monaco 6x8" Paper

SCB
5th & Monaco Ephemera
5th & Monaco Ephemera

SCB
5th & Monaco Cardstock Stickers
5th & Monaco Cardstock Stickers

SCB


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours :-).

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Jeanne! Gorgeous card! So beautiful! I am a major sucker for butterflies and flowers 💐💐💐! And ❄❄❄ snowflakes despite the fact that the last time we got real snow, I was 16 years old. Of course, I am only 24. haha haha My friend, things are getting bad here. We are averaging 1,000 new infections every couple of days. We were only getting about 45 a day. We need to keep praying for this country and the selfish people who don't care. 😇 Be safe and give Miss Moriko a big hug! 🐕🐕🐕🐕. Mari

Lisa Elton said...

I can just smell those summer blooms now Jeanne! This is lovely!

Conniecrafter said...

I love how these pieces make for quick cards but so pretty too!