Thursday, June 25, 2020

Beautiful Blue Birthday Blooms!

Hi friends! Are you looking for a card challenge to play? A new one starts today at Fusion Card Challenge! You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
This week's challenge is an indoor scene. I focused on the colors this time. I see sky blue chairs, a lime green garden stool, and pops of yellow on the table top.

If you're not inspired by the photo, that's ok.. just work with the sketch! If you're feeling really clever you can fuse them both TOGETHER!

I die cut Altenew Rose flurries from ombre shades of blue card stock in shades of baby blue to navy! I added a pop of yellow in the smaller flowers and some lime int he foliage.
The background is a simple distress ink blended with cosmetic brushes in complimentary shades.
A simple sentiment is from the Beautiful Lady Stamp set. I didn't want to cover up the beautiful florals so I kept the sentiment simple.

Now it's your turn! Now it's your turn! Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Beautiful Lady
Dies | Altenew Rose Flurries


Beautiful Lady
Beautiful Lady

ALT | SSS
Rose Flurries
Rose Flurries

ALT | SSS | SC

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, this is a beauty!

Conniecrafter said...

This is just gorgeous, love those colors and pretty flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

You have been making some of the prettiest summer cards Jeanne. This is just marvelous!!

Linda Callahan said...

Bright and beautiful!

Linda Callahan said...

Bright and beautiful!