Thursday, June 25, 2020

Pretty Little Studio Birthday Shaker

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm sharing a shaker card made with the Pretty Little Studio Chasing the Sun Collection
Shakers are easy to make when you use a pre made frame die cut like this one from the Fly A Kite pack. Just add a clear sheet of plastic to the back of the frame, and then some adhesive foam tape. Pour some sequins inside and then add some pretty pattern paper to seal the sparklies inside! 
I adhered the sealed shaker over a panel of mixed papers and a 4" Cambridge Doily. The lacy edges look so soft and feminine with the florals. 
I embellished the frame with some beautiful florals and a simple sentiment. I added a few more sequins to look like they spilled out of the shaker. 
I hope you're inspired to make something beautiful today! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Chasing The Sun
Die Cuts |Fly A Kite, Blooms
Doily |Cambridge 4"
Sequins |Rose Pink, Sweetheart Pink, Primrose

1 comment: