Thursday, June 4, 2020

Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco Collection

Hi Friends! I hope you're all doing ok and staying safe. Today I'm playing along at Little Red Wagon Challenge where this time they want you to use some pattern paper or to make some of your own.
You know me.. a total paper junkie here! I love lots of different brands and today I'm playing with Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco Collection. I couldn't resist the bright colors, gorgeous florals, and gold foil accents. 
I only purchased three items from the collection (value $18) and made several beautiful cards. Today I'm sharing only two. 
The pretty papers were fun to mix and match and I love the pop of color! 
The 6x8" Pad is perfect for card makers because one sheet cut in half will cover TWO A2 size cards. The die cut sheet included pretty frames, butterflies and florals.
I mostly used the sticker sheet for sentiments, but it includes lots of images and even some sticker borders. I coat the sticker backs with baby powder to make them less sticky and then add foam dots to adhere them for more dimension. They're thick enough to hold their own.
What are your favorite paper brands? I hope you find some time to break them out and play along at Little Red Wagon! I'd love to see your makes! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco
Die Cuts | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco
Sticker | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco


5th & Monaco 6x8
5th & Monaco 6x8" Paper

SCB
5th & Monaco Ephemera
5th & Monaco Ephemera

SCB
5th & Monaco Cardstock Stickers
5th & Monaco Card Stock Stickers

SCB

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The bright pink is uplifting, these are lovely!

Nora Noll said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE when you use pre-made products to make your cards.

Tracey McNeely said...

Of all the cardmakers I know you are the master of patterned papers hands down! You always create something magical with them. Whenever I try to do that it just doesn't look right. Bold and beautiful cards!

Imke said...

Wow, fabulous cards and you did a perfect job with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE