Monday, June 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti June Release Blog Hop!

It's finally here! The new Reverse Confetti June release is available in the store! It's Reverse Confetti's 7th Birthday Celebration and there's lots new to see! If you're following along you should have reached me from Audrey Tokach's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get ALL the details you'll find them here on the Reverse Confetti Blog!!
It's a celebration and we have all the party goods today including new BALLOONS! The set includes two size balloons and some stitched strings to attach them to! I cut mine from colorful RC cardstock in rainbow colors. 
The background is the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel that I inked up with markers. I just drew a squiggly line between the stitched embossed lines to add some color. A few gems are sparkly confetti because it's a party going on!
The simple script sentiment is from the new BOWL of BLOOMS stamp set. I love the handwritten font!
I saved the Corgi Cuties for hop day because they are ADORABLE! This set includes Corgi Cuties in four different poses. I have only three shown on my card today.
I cut some curvy lines from card stock to use as a mask to ink the background with some grassy hills. I know that the pups love a day in the park to play catch.
And when they get tired out.. they take a nap and the treats have to wait.
I love my fur baby.. Miss Moriko. She's treated like royalty at my house so the little crown on the pups head in the sample hit home.
Ready for this party to continue? The next stop is the fabulous Kelly Lunceford!

Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today!

Here's links to all the new products - RC = Reverse Confetti SSS= Simon Says Stamp But remember you can only get the Friendly Rainbow stamp set free at Reverse Confetti!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Bowl of Blooms
Dies | Reverse Confetti Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel, Balloons

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Corgi Cuties
Dies | Reverse Confetti Corgi Cuties


Balloons
Balloons
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Diagonal Stitches
Diagonal Stitches
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Bowl of Blooms
Bowl of Blooms
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Corgi Cuties
Corgi Cuties
Shop at:
RC | SSS
Corgie Cuties CC
Corgie Cuties CC
Shop at:
RC | SSS

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the movement your background gives the balloons, what a fun card! And a dog in a crown...too cute!

~amy~ said...

Oh Jeanne, both of your cards are so much fun but your corgis are over the top CUTE.

Teri S. said...

Jeanne, your cards are absolutely wonderful! I have the Balloons Confetti die on my wish list, along with many other items from this super release. I love your card with the Corgis. It's adorable & your colouring is so well done.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I want your energy to do all of these wonderful cards with all of these great new images!!! Your corgi card is my fav' showing them all frolicking in the grass!!! What an adorable scene to bring a smile to our faces!! Thank you for all of your fabulous inspiration!! Happy 7th birthday Reverse Confetti!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I love those Corgis! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Conniecrafter said...

Awww, they are just too cute, love the layout!

Celeste Goff said...

It doesn't get any happier than balloons and puppies! Fabulous cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Love both of your fabulous cards, those balloons are fun and festive and your sweet puppies are simply adorable.

LIZARD said...

Those corgis are the cutest! I like the crown too! I also really like the balloons. How fun and what a good idea to put the squiggle lines in to give it some more birthday fun! Happy Birthday to RC!!!!