Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Spellbinders June 2020 Card Kit of the Month

Have you ever wished for a complete card kit that had EVERYTHING you needed to make lots of pretty cards? I mean everything including pattern paper, card stock, die cut images, stickers, card bases, adhesive, card stock and embellishments? Well look no further! The Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month includes all that and more! There's even a stamp set and metal dies included that you'll have long after all your supplies are gone!
Told you there is ALOT included in this kit! I made NINE cards with this beautiful kit, but today I'm sharing only four! There's too many photos for just one post! 
The theme of this kit is summer get togethers like BBQ's and parties. I think these would make great invitations or a note to a coworker to plan a night out! 
There are lots of Southwest and Mexican themed images like paper picados and cacti! I love the guitar that reminds me of mariachi's and a night out with the girls for margaritas!
I cut hilly landscape lines with scissors from the black and white prints in the pack. 
Just look at these Chillin' and Grillin' die cuts! A BBQ and brats.. a hamburger and a fat slice of watermelon! Looks good to me!! 
There's several invitation and celebration sentiments included and these cards come together easy. I really love the pretty prints and bright florals. 
I always think these kits would be great to take on a vacation - or for now a staycation - I can take the whole box outside with me. It was so convenient to have all the elements I needed for these cards delivered straight to my front door. The only things you'll need to make these cards are a paper trimmer, ink, stamp block, and die cut machine. Everything else you see is included in the kit. That includes double sided tape, card bases and WHITE envelopes (my photos are taken with colored envelopes NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT to add contrast). 
The Spellbinders card kit is $38.50 a month. This includes shipping to the USA. A new kit is revealed on the first of every month. If you subscribe the kit will be automatically be delivered to your door. It's a great way to treat yourself. And.. if you don't like surprises, you can always order the kit after you've seen it on the first of the month. You'll make lots of pretty cards, and as mentioned you'll still have the die set that's include in the kit when all your supplies are gone. It' was a real pleasure to play with and I can't wait to see what they have for us next time! Click here to see the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month.
 

All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How full of fun are these!! Super cute Jeanne!

Kim Heggins said...

So in love with all your wonderful cards....so fun and very festive!!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Jeanne! Such happy and bright colors! Happy cards! How is Miss Moriko? 🐕🐶 How are you??? Mari