Friday, June 5, 2015

Tag You're It - Apple of My Eye!


Happy Friday everybody!  Got anything going this weekend?  I've been trying to get the garden in a little at a time and just when I think I'm about done it all begins again.  I've been watering.. watering.. watching for my little seeds to sprout.  Yesterday DH says.. "Your seeds are not growing because you didn't plant them deep enough.  Look you can see them on the ground."  So I pick one up - I'm going to stick it back in the ground and I feel it.. and OMG!! It's empty!!! Just a little empty husk of a seed!  Those stinkin chipmunks dug up my pumpkin, zucchini, sunflower and corn and ATE them!!!   So back to the drawing board!!!  I think I'm going to have to have a chat with my guard dog - and tell her to keep those pesky varmints out of our garden! 
A new challenge begins at Tag You're It today!   The inspiration is from our fearless leader - the one and only Tracey McNeely!

I love making tags - yes STILL!  They are usually quick and easy, and have a big WOW factor when attached to some home baked goodies.   This one is ready to clip onto a little bakery bag.  Now if only someone would bake some cookies!! HAHA!  Baking is going to have to wait until I get the yard under control.  Maybe next week!! 

I hope you find some time to play.. come on!! It's just an itty bitty tag!  You can link up your designs here at Tag You're It Challenge!!!











Supplies:  
Stamps:  Clearly Besotted "An Apple A Day"
Dies:  MFT Fishtail Banners
Twinery Maraschino Twine
Clip Recollections (Michael's)
Mini Staples Tim Holtz

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...and I love your polka dot clothes pin!

Tracey McNeely said...

Well isn't this just awesome Jeanne!

Joyce said...

I will bake you some cookies! This is so adorable.

Marybeth said...

This apple tag is crisp ,clean and darling!
Oh my gosh didn't this happen last year too! Those darn critters!