Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CASology Nautical - You Are My Anchor!

Another rainy day in the Chicago area so I thought I'd stay inside and play!  What a gloomy rainy summer it's been so far.  Where is the sunshine? Maybe near you?   Could you please send it our way for a bit?    I can't even begin to tell you how bad the mosquitoes are too!  Apparently there is a second variety we are experiencing that are actually out during the day.  Usually if you're in the sunshine here you won't see a mosquito.  I hate the idea of spraying myself with insecticide to sit on my back porch!    


I'm playing along with CASology today!  The cue card word is "Nautical".   I added a little pattern paper - not much - only about 1/3rd of the front so still lots of white space.  

I did a watermark type stamp on my sentiment to add a little interest and color. 
  
Want to play along or see some of the other projects linked up?  You can get it all here at Casology!

Have a beautiful day!  










Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse "Ocean Bound"
Echo Park:  "Ahoy There" Collection 12 x 12
Die:  Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! The pattern papers are great and I love the anchor and sentiment together.

Sharron said...

Wow, love your great design! That paper is fabulous and I love how you added the die cut piece!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the anchor behind the sentiment and that cute paper!! this is adorable Jeanne!

Kara said...

this is awesome Jeanne!!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous...love the nautical!

Joyce said...

Perfectly CAS and perfect in every way. Love how you used that fantastic patterned paper as an accent, and your watermark anchor looks amazing. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne this is fabulous, I love the dp and the die you used! Thank you for sharing at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I ADORE and LOVE this Jeanne!!!!

Jen W. said...

Brilliant use of the patterned paper and I love the layered stamping! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Superb Jeanne! Perfectly nautical, and love your layout choice! That ghosted anchor behind the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Esther said...

Love your design!!!

Judy1223 said...

WOW, do I LOVE those patterned papers and the subtle anchor stamped under the sentiment! This card is amazing! Thanks for joining us at CASology!