Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CASology "POP"

Hi!  Thanks for stopping by!  Lots going on today - feast or famine some days right?  Today I have 3 posts (The Twinery free 4th of July Printable, the 12 Kits of Occasions Rewind, and this post for CASology) so I hope you take time to look around.   


Serendipity Stamps is sponsoring the prize at CASology this week so the design team is playing along to help spread the word.  I love CASology and play along whenever I can.   There is a fun CUE word this week too... ready?  It's POP!  Ahhh.... what to make right?  I got this fun die from Pretty Pink Posh - actually I got it from Serendipity Stamps.  Did you know that they stock Pretty Pink Posh Dies?  This die is called "Peek A Boo" and I thought it would be just perfect.

POP!! Instant treat!  LOL!!
Here's the finished card before I opened it to show you the treats on the inside.  
I hope you find some time to play at CASology this week!  There should be lots of fun and interesting cards this week!











Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps Gumball Machine and How Dear 
Dies:  Pretty Pink Posh "Peek A Boo", MFT Blueprints 20
Ink:  Memento, Copic

15 comments:

Marybeth said...

Perfect pop and perfect card! Great idea! OMGosh!

Cathy Weber said...

This is one of THE most brilliant cards...ever! Honestly Jeanne, I don't know how you do it! This card is so fun...I bet there will be a ton of CASEing done on this one!

Sue McRae said...

Who wouldn't love discovering the M&Ms inside this card! So fun and clever Jeanne!

Joyce said...

Wonderful, Jeanne. Would you please send me this card???? I want to eat those m&m's right now. Very cute interpretation of pop, and I think that everyone would love to receive such a cute card with candy just popping out like that.

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is genius Jeanne.

Mary Dew Lee said...

You are so clever! What a fun bright card! Oh how I LOVED it when I got to get something from the candy machine. This is a perfect use for the Peek a Boo Die!

Judy1223 said...

Jeanne, this is fabulous! Yes, I did know that Serendipity Stamps sells Pretty Pink Posh dies, I actually ordered some myself! I wish I had ordered this one...this is brilliant! Who would not love a card from which candy pops out?!?! Great colors, great sentiment, brilliant surprise inside! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Sharron said...

Great idea! That die cut is perfect for the candy machine and so adorable too! And who wouldn't love to get this card with some treats inside!

Karen Amidon said...

Wow Jeanne, this is just too cute! Love the Gumball stamp...you took it to a whole new level!

JD/ Jill said...

So cute and creative! Who wouldn't love to receive this card?

Jen W. said...

Jeanne, this is a brilliant take on the cue word! Love the fun use of the die and the sentiment is perfect. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO glad I came to visit! I thought this was gorgeous from the gallery, but boy, what an awesome surprise! A card that literally pops!?! Ingenius! So glad that you joined us to spread the word about Serendipity, and to share this popping brilliance! I need to email you about this card, because I have a few more questions. Thanks so much for sharing at CASology! This is brilliant!!

Unknown said...

BRILLIANT Idea!!!Love the us of actual m&ms in the card!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Should be a tasty card, Jeanne! My congratulations on being selected HM!

k.oconnor1302 said...

How did you make this card? Is there a tutorial somewhere? Thank you!