Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I Must Have Flowers

I must have flowers!  I adore them!  This time of year I'm out doors - planting, weeding, watering.  A wonderful garden is lots of work!  But when I sit outside in the morning or evening with a tall glass of ice tea it's wonderful to look around and see the special place I've created.

When I'm indoors.. yep.. still playing around with flowers.  I'm posting today at Top Dog Dies.

This card features several of the newest die sets -  Pretty Petals 3, Pocket Pages Banner Set, and Leaves


Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5”
Top Dog Dies:  Pretty Petals 3, Pocket Pages Banner Set, Leaves
Other Supplies:
Stamp:  Serendipity Stamps “More Than Anything”
Gems
Pattern Paper Pebbles “Garden Party” 6x6”


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful flowers and a sweet polka dot background! Terrific card Jeanne!

pam said...

Beautiful summer colors Jeanne, love those flower dies! lovely sentiment.
Hugs Pam x

Marybeth said...

This inside creation is gorgeous ,Jeanne! Love the shades of pinks and the beautiful dies! I'm sure the outside blooms are gorgeous as well!

Sharron said...

Oh, I remember that sentiment from a kit--just wonderful! And love how you mixed the different shades of pink!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful and colorful! I love the design!

Mary Dew Lee said...

Love your card - especially that sentiment ;-)
In fact this inspires me to get outside between rain showers and cut some larkspur and peonies to bring in!

Kim Heggins said...

oh my goodness...what a sweet and wonderful card Jeanne. I love your pretty in pink posies and they look amazing with that sentiment.