Thursday, June 25, 2015

Doughnut Know What I'd Do Without You!!

Have you been checking out the latest Waltzingmouse release?  There's 18 new items in the store including goodies in the store including two stamp sets with coordinating dies, stand alone accessory dies, and so much more!  You can see everything new here.  Claire is also having a summer promotion to make room for upcoming sets.  You can find lots of your favorite Waltzingmouse sets for 50-75% off here.

Dinky Doughnuts
My card today features the new "Dinky Doughnuts" set.  You don't need matching dies for this set - all you need is a circle punch or die set.  I used my Spellbinder classic circles to cut these.   And wow are you going to have fun creating your own doughnuts with this set.  There are three size doughnuts - with different icings - and different sprinkles so you can mix and match in different colors and combinations.  You can even add little smiley faces to them!   The possibilities are endless!
The sentiment is from "We Go Together".  It has lots of coordinated sentiments playing on the word "doughnut". 
 Super cute right?   I love them! 









Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Dinky Doughnuts, We Go Together
Dies:  Waltzingmouse Picot Panel Die Set, Spellbinder Circles
Embossing Folder:  Stampin Up Arrows
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Impress Pigment Ink
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How fun (and delicious!) are these donuts! the frosting looks so shiny and colorful - love the embossed background you used with these! Julia xx

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness that is CUTE!! I love the little donuts!! Such a fun card Jeanne!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Well isn't this a yummy card! Very cute Jeanne, I like the buttery yellow

Lisa Minckler said...

EEEK! These are incredible! I'm in love with this concept and our daughter just started working at the only donut shop in town and she loves it (I can't say we complain too much either at the house when she brings them home).
I've been gone for so long I have missed your blog immensely and now I'm here to just peruse and soak up the inspiration. LOOOOOVE this card!
Big hugs to Jeanne,
Lisa xx

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet sweet card Jeanne...just love all those yummy doughnuts, they look real and your background is so amazing too!

Joyce said...

Oh, more donuts. What about my diet? This is so supre cute.

Nancy Penir said...

I could just eat these up! They are cute as can be, and you gave them a glow I just love. Yummy!