Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hello Friend!

I'm posting at Top Dog Dies today with this cute little garden snail.  He's the newest addition to the  line and the set includes just about everything (mushrooms, snail, and butterfly) you need to make a cute little scene! 
You can read more here at the Top Dog Die Blog!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Top Dog Dies: Snail, WIldflower, Poket Page Banner, Pocket Page Summer, Dotted Border
Pattern Paper;  Basic Grey “Herbs & Honey”
Stamp:  Lawn Fawn “Critters in the Forest”
Glitter – Martha Stewart
Gems
Google Eyes

Pin:  Tim Holtz

9 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Unbelievable card Jeanne! I love your technique for layering and for really bringing an image to life with the amazing color choices. You are truly talented my friend!
I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to leave a comment over there...LOL...so I brought it over here. :D

Lisa Elton said...

Such a sweet little summer card!

Sharron said...

The patterned papers are so bright and cheery--just perfect with your cute little snail! Looks like a great set. Those mushrooms are adorable!

Darnell said...

Oh, Jeanne, it is indeed a cute little scene that you have created with that smiling snail and whimsical mushrooms! (Eep, you are an enabler!) I love his googly eyes, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Oh my goodness what a darling card love those mushrooms and a very slight shading you did .

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable card Jeanne...love your sweet summer scene and that cutie pie snail all decked out in glitter is fabulous. So fun!

Renee said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!
Love this adorable scene you created...
gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Jeanne. Love all of those die-cuts. The mushrooms are amazing along with the snail. Great colors... so cheerful.

Nancy Penir said...

Detailed delight! Every inch gasp-worthy. Don't think it could get cuter. I mean that sweet snail (my garden nemesis!), I just want to kiss!