Monday, October 27, 2014

Waltzingmouse New Release - Elf Made

HI friends and thanks for stopping by! I hope you are loving the latest Waltzingmouse Release.  It's day three of  the previews.  We celebrate with a blog hop tomorrow when the stamps are officially available in the store.  Today we're previewing Elf Made!  This is a really sweet set with an elf girl holding mistletoe, and an elf boy with a candy cane.  There are lots of extra goodies as well - a giant swirly peppermint, and loads of wonderful sentiments!


I colored up all the images with Copic Markers.  They were really easy to work with - no "tricky bits".  There is a digital cut file available for these but I just fussy cut mine.  I like to color on heavier card stock and I just didn't think my machine could handle it!  LOL!!

I don't know if Claire has christened these wee folk with names yet or not - but I'm sort of thinking that she should!  They're awfully cute!  
Here's our sweet girl!  I love that she has a pocket full of paintbrushes.  Doesn't that just speak to your crafty soul?
You know I like my tags, so here's one more project with the little elf accent.   The sentiment that runs around the rim "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing Loud for All to Hear" brings to mind visions of Will Farrell in the movie Elf.
I know you want to see more - here's a list of all the ladies with projects for you today!

Head Mousetress Claire Brennan 
Karin Akesdotter

I hope you'll pop by tomorrow - we have a blog hop planned with a sweet prize!  



Supplies Used:  Cards 4.25 x 5.5"
Santa Told Me
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Elf Made
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey "25th & Pine" 6x6"
3/8" Velvet Woven Parrot Green, 1/2" Square Stitched Red / White Ribbon  May Arts
Border Punch EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace, Binding Edge
Heart Gem Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine
Ink:  Copic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
7 Gypsies Journal Page 
Card Stock:  PTI White, Vintage Cream, SU! Garden Green

Hugs and Kisses
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Elf Made 
Dies:  Spellbinder Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals, Lifestyle Crafts Tag
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park "Keepin Cozy" 6x6"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Twinery Maraschino Twine
Ivory Buttons Twine, 1/2" Faux Silk May Arts
Border Punch EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace
Card Stock:  PTI White, SU! Garden Green
Wood Button Little Yellow Bicycle
1/2" Striped Grosgrain Martha Stewart

Tag:  
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Elf Made
Dies:  Waltzingmouse Stamps Stitched Tag, Spellbinder Standard Circle, Pinking Circle
Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine
Card stock:  PTI White, Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Kraft
Star Pin:  Maya Road
Ink:  Memento Desert Sand, Tuxedo Black , Copic, Versafine Onyx Black

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Such fun projects with these cute folk Jeanne! I agree - they should be named!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Your cards and tag are adorable! I can't wait for the release tomorrow!

Lisa Minckler said...

LOLOLOL...'we're watching'...I LOVE THAT...hahahahaha! Your makes are terrific and I completely want to Deck the Halls right now.

Vickie Z said...

These are wonderful and ohhhhh such adorable images!!!

Deborah Frings said...

The Elf kids are so adorable. Love the little lad with his candy cane, but it's the little girl with her paint brushes that calls to me! As always your inspiration pieces are stunning!

richardbreaks said...

I love these elves! Your cards are so very festive and frothy!

Kim Heggins said...

These are just amazing...really so much fun and as cute as can be.