Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pretty Little Studio Design Team!!

Some happy news to share with you today!  I'm joining Pretty Little Studio's Design Team.   If you remember I was their guestie last month.  Lucky me!! They asked me to stay!!!

Do you love vintage images?  Think of those wonderful images from your favorite books when you were a child.   Better go check them out - you're going to love all the goodies you see there!  I mean how cute is this announcement?  

Oh yes.. and the winner of the giveaway from Pretty Little Studio is 
Blogger wienerhoneymooners said...
Amazing as always Jeanne, Wonderful Beachy things = ADORE!

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

I loved those sweet vintage images! Congratulations! After all those darling cards you made I bet they didn’t want to let you go!!!

Kara said...

congrats to you!! you're awesome!

Alanna said...

Congrats on the new DT position.

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Jeanne. So very happy for you.

Sharron said...

Wow, congrats! You will be an amazing designer using their wonderful vintage images!

Cathy Weber said...

Yay!!! You will do fabulous things with this DT Jeanne...you always make really cute vintage cards and I am not surprised they snapped you up!

Renee said...

You're perfect for them!
Congratulations and can't wait to see what you do! :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congrats. And thanks Jeanne!!!!