Sunday, October 12, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #8 - Fall


Hi and thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're having a great day.  I'm usually pretty quiet on the weekend.  DH says's its "family time" and anyone caught on the computer gets the "stink eye".  LOL!!  He ran off to work for a bit so as the saying goes.. while the cat's away.. the mice will play! And me?  Well..  I'm playing along with Tag You're It Challenge today!  I love making tags!   Because they're smaller they usually come together pretty quickly. 

There is a beautiful card inspiration from Lisa Arana this time.  I thought I'd stick with the tag all by itself - no card.  I'm working on building up my tag collection.  I like to bake when the weather is cold, it warms up the house and makes everything smell so yummy!!!  I also like to give away dressed up goodies.  Won't some fall leaves and acorns look pretty on a package of pumpkin bread? 
OK so I'm not a traditional girl - fall is an explosion of color and for me that can be ANY color!!!   I especially love purples in the fall.   I tried to keep some of the elements the same - like the striped tag background and the autumn theme.  I just had to switch it up a bit and make it my own. 
Tip:  To make the tag a little sturdier I attached the pattern paper to a sheet of card stock before I die cut the tag. 










Supplies used:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink Autumn Acorns
Dies Papertrey Ink Autumn Acorns, MFT Fishtail Flags
Pattern Paper Bo Bunny Ces't La Vie 6x6
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Avery Elle Sugar Plum, Memento Luxe Rose Bud, Pear Tart, Fresh Impress Tuscan Olive, Tomato Red  
PTI White Card Stock (for backing), Vintage Cream, Rustic Cream
Twine:  May Arts 
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh
Enamel Dots Doodlebug
Twisted Burlap Fiber May Arts

9 comments:

Marybeth said...

LOL , Its kinda the same way here, so love it that DH golfs every Sunday morning. Mass on Saturday evening.
Love your happy colors on this tag Jeanne! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Alanna said...

This is so fabulous. I love the non-traditional colors.

Lesley said...

Fun, punchy colours! Wow, I love this, Jeanne!

Nancy Penir said...

Color explosion, Jeanne! I'm with you, love the quiet creative time when hubby is busy doing whatnot on weekends! Love this bright joyous autumn tag!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet tag and I love your acorns, so fun in those colors.

Sharron said...

Love your tag! What wonderful fun colors!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty tag! I like the colors!

Joyce said...

Your tag is so pretty, and I love the bright colors you used.

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! And I love the colours you used -- they're so fun!