Wednesday, October 8, 2014

CASology - Splatter


Hi friends!  How is everybody doing?  Another busy day today!  Looking at the clock - thinking DH will be home any second looking for dinner so I need to make this fast.  

So what have I been up to?  Well you'll get a better idea tomorrow!  Two blog hops and a new challenge at Fusion!!   I hope you'll come by for a peek. 

Something funny?  Just gave the dog a new stuffed animal toy - she looked so bored watching me stamp my card!  Don't worry!  We went walking earlier.  Just a little "me time".  Anyway... Gave her the new fluffy hedge hog to destroy and ... shocker .. she was AFRAID of him!  Maybe it was the grunting noise this guy made (not the usual squeaker), maybe it's her youth and inexperience.  Either way it went from oh so funny to ... ohhh poor baby in a quick minute.  I've traumatized Moriko!!
I couldn't resist when I saw the cue card at CASology - and was surprised I didn't see any blood spatter on the samples or linked up cards... I mean is it just me?  Aren't there any other Strain or Walking Dead fans out there?  LOL  I love it when a plan comes together!!


Isn't the Count just frightful?  I love the new matching die cut - it really made this card a breeze.  I just stamped the sentiment, some blood, the count, die cut, poofy dots, and bam! I'm done!  Who doesn't love that?  :) 

I hope you have time to play too!









Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse The Count, Splat That
Die:  Waltzingmouse The Count 
Card  Stock:  PTI White
Ink:  Avery Elle Wild Cherry, Versafine Onyx Black

13 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Perfect!! Perfect use of the stamps and cue!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card! I love the red splatter with the count! Just so errie.

Tracey McNeely said...

I can hear the organ playing in the background--muh-ha-ha-ha! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is AWESOME!!!

Joyce said...

Now that I see this card, I also wonder why none of us on the DT went for the blood and gore spatter. Not to fear, I think we'll see plenty of it in the gallery. This card is just so fabulous. The Count and all his bloody spatter. Perfectly creepy and CAS, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oooh Jeanne, you went there!!! LOL..
FUN and SUPER great WM Set, LOVE it!!! Thanks for adding this great creation to the gallery at CASology this week, LOVE it when you do!!!!

Shona Chambers said...

Blood splatter was the first thing that came to my mind too!! My card is No. 15...its a Get Well Soon card covered in blood. I'm so glad someone else did this, was worried everyone would think I was a bit creepy!!! Love Count Dracula and have never seen a stamp like him before, he's awesome! And to think there is even a die cut as well??!! The new season of The Walking Dead starts here in New Zealand next week and I can't wait!!!!!

Cathy Weber said...

This one has to be a winner...love your Dracula and all that bloody splatter!

Broni said...

Awesome!! I love your blood splatters and the formality of your invitation!! However....I deny admission!!!! Great card, Jeanne!

OH Babs said...

My goodness what a unique card, it is great.

Ardyth said...

Perfectly spooky Halloween card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Sharron said...

Quite creepy but perfect for the challenge! Bet this one is a winner!

Gillian R said...

Love the spooky card and the splatter ties in perfectly. Thank you so much for joining this week at CASology