Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Poppystamps Falloween Challenge

A brand new challenge just started at Poppystamps!!  Not familiar with Poppystamps?  Well... their parent company is Memory Box!  Enough said!  LOL!!!  The challenge is really fun and easy.  All you have to do is make a project following the theme that includes at least one Poppystamps Die or Stamped image.  You have a whole month to play and there are some pretty dies up for grabs.  The theme this month is Fall / Halloween.  

I love Halloween!  I think its my favorite holiday of the year - maybe it's the chocolate!  I really love gothic Halloween images because they perfectly balance spooky and elegant.   There has to be some beauty to attract you to this scary thing.  Sort of like my spider today with it's trail of gems and sparkly web.  BWAHAHAHA!!! 

I cut the spider web border and added one to each of the sides. Then I cut the border a third time in sparkly silver glitter paper and just added bits of it to either side of the web.  The spider was pre-assembled from Jolees Boutique.
 
 
If you love all things Fall and Halloween and you have a few Poppystamps dies in your collection I hope you'll join us!!   Designers that have projects today are.... 


We'd love you to stop by and say Boo!  I mean Hi!  Here's the link to the challenge!











Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies:  Poppystamps Spider Web Border
Card Stock: PTI True Black, Perfect Plum, SU! Silver Glimmer Paper
Jolee's Boutique Spider
Gems Recollections (Michael's)

12 comments:

Lyn said...

Wow this is amazing...........how clever <3

Marybeth said...

Love this card and the bits of shine to the webs. The spider is perfect going down the middle!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness Jeanne, this card is fabulous! I didn't know spiders could be so elegant! This is spooky and beautiful!

Alanna said...

I love the touches of silver that you put in the spider webs. Fabulous card.

Deepti said...

Wow simply amazing! clever use of gem stones :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a fabulous card...I love that web but your blinged out spider steals the show.

Sharron said...

Love this, Jeanne! The glittery accents on the webs look fantastic and that spider is such fun!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! Jeanne, your card is Fantastic. So eye catching!!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne,
I have to tell you, your card inspired ME! I love the beautiful color combination and the sparkly spider web! So pretty and classy!

Mary said...

Ohhhhh what a blingy spider. Love the web. I could use a spider that spins a gold and silver web! Very sweet card.

laurie said...

Such a fun Halloween card, I love all the sparkle!

pam said...

Love this card design Jeanne, I do not like spiders but this is amazing with all your sparkle and colours...

Pam